AP Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2020 Download for AP Polytechnic Admission Letter 2020 to Phase-1, Phase-2, and final phase admission allotment result online at https://appolycet.nic.in…
The Andhra Pradesh State Polytechnic Common Admission Entrance Test Conducted by the Department of State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTETAP) has announced the admission selection seat allotment letter for phase-1, phase-2, and phase-3 or final phase admission counseling for the academic year of 2020 to first-year polytechnic college admissions of the state.
Every qualified student of AP Polycet 2020 who has successfully completed their certificate verification and who has submitted the web option successfully will get their polytechnic college admission seat allotment order or letter through AP Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2020.
AP Polycet Allotment Result 2020
The AP Polycet Allotment Result 2020 also announced for every phase of phase-1, phase-2 and phase-3 or final phase, we have also updated the complete schedule of result with complete dates, and the SBTETAP also informed the result details by SMS to every student of first, second or final phase.
Every candidate can download their allotment latter after official announcement of allotment result through online with providing their ICR Form Number issued at counselling center, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Log in of AP POLYCET Official Website.
|AP Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2020||Details|
|About AP Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2021||Details|
|Date of Allotment||Not Available|
|Categories||AP, AP Polycet, Result|
AP Polycet Seat Allotment Letter 2020 Download
Here we have provided a simple process to download the AP Polycet seat allotment order 2020 letter online, just follow.
- Visit AP CEEP conducted by the Department of Technical Education official website of https://appolycet.nic.in/
- Login with using credentials of the student
- Now a link is appeared as “Download Seat Allotment Order”
- Proceed with the link to download Bank Fee Challan Copy
- Take a copy of the printout and attach it with all other documents in the time of admission.
- if you have not interested to take admission into the allotted college or institute, the student can appear for the second or final phase web counseling
- Every student will get an SMS message to their registered phone number with complete details of seat allotment
- Every student must download an allotment letter with Bank Callahan copy for Fee Payment
- If you have interested to join in allotted college pay the fee and report to the college with supporting documents
- If you need to get a better choice you will go for the next counseling