AP IIIT Admission Counselling Dates 2020 ( AP RGUKT IIIT కౌన్సెలింగ్ తేదీలు 2020 )for RGUKT IIIT Certificate Verification Schedule for Nuzvid, Srikakulam, Ongole, RK-Valley Idupulapaya, Phase-1 AP RGUKT IIIT Counselling 2020 starts from October 2020…..
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Andhra Pradesh has announced campus wise counseling certificate verification dates for Phase-1 admissions, the RGUKT is announced campus wise selected candidate list 2020 for phase-1 on 23rd July 2020 along with certificate verification schedule through online.
The RGUKT has announced IIIT Counselling dates or schedule for both of Nuzvid, Srikakulam, Ongole, RK-Valley Idupulapaya campus phase-1 admissions 2020, those candidates who are selected can download call letter and attend certificate verification as per following counseling dates on campus wise.
|Counselling Date||Name of the eCampus||Venue for Certificate Verification|
|–||Nuzvid||RGUKT, Nuzvid, AP IIIT, Mylavaram Road, Nuzvid.|
|–||Srikakulam||RGUKT, Nuzvid, AP IIIT, Mylavaram Road, Nuzvid.|
|–||RK-Valley Idupulapaya||RGUKT, RK Valley, Idupulapaya Village, Vempalli Mandalam, Kadapa Dist.|
|–||Ongole||RGUKT, RK Valley, Idupulapaya Village, Vempalli Mandalam, Kadapa Dist.|
Every selected student can carry bellow listed certificates or documents to submit for counseling verification, and everyone can get complete information from their admission selection call letter, before attending of certificate verification venue carefully read the complete information from your allotted call letter.
List of Certificates and Documents to submit in IIIT Admission Certificate Verification for Nuzvid, Srikakulam, Ongole, RK-Valley Idupulapaya campus
The candidates shall bring the following documents/certificates in original along with three sets of their photocopies.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination
- Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination
- SSC Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate. However, in the event of already taken admission elsewhere, the candidate can be given time to produce TC within two days giving an undertaking to that effect and the admission shall be held in reserve till then.
- Study certificates (from 4th to 10th Class)
- Candidates selected under Non-local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate has resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the state.
- Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
- Income Certificate / Salary Certificate (issued by competent authority).
- Two photographs each of the candidate and parent(father & mother)
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Demand draft for Rs 36000/-(Those who are not eligible for fee reimbursement)
- The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following (The loan applications will be available at the bank on the campus):
- Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates
- Employee Identity Card
- Salary Certificate (Latest)
- PAN card of Parent
- Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card
- Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian