AP Gurukulam 5th Class Admission Test Hall Ticket 2020 Download for APGPCET Class V Common Entrance Test 2020 APSWREIS, APTWREIS, MJPAJBCSWREIS 5th Class Gurukul School Admissions, Download APGPCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020 at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in…
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of School Education has announced the APGPCET 5th Class Admission Test Hall Ticket 2020 Download available from immediately of successful registration, every rural and urban area student who has submitted their Adharsha Patashala 5th Class common entrance test can download he/he exam hall ticket immediately after the end of the registration process with using reference ID number.
The AP Social Welfare / AP Tribal Welfare / MJP AP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Institutions Societies are confirmed the Gurukula Patsahala Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 will not send by post and there is no possibility to get offline and any other ways, every student need to download from the APGPCET official website and Jnanabhumi portal from the following steps.
|About APGPCET Hall Ticket 2020||Details|
|Name of the Exam||Balayogi Gurukulam 5th Class Admission Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Conducted for||5th Class Admissions into Adarsha Patashala|
|Status||Available immediately after Successful Register|
|Categories||AP, APGPCET, Class-5, Gurukulam, Hall Ticket|
- Visit the APSWREIS, APTWREIS, MJPAJBCSWREIS Gurukulam Ashrama Patashala Class V CET official website at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/
- Now select the option about Download Hall Ticket and Proceed with Click Here option (Link available and activate after the beginning of online application registration)
- Now you have redirected to the main page of APGPCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download
- In this page, you need to enter your Aadhaar number and Registered Mobile phone number details
- Now proceed with “Get Hall Ticket” Option
- Finally, the hall ticket is displayed with a photograph of the student with allotted written test center details and etc.
Read all instructions and guidelines carefully printed at downloaded roll number slip, attend before one hour of the test schedule to the allotted exam center, report with AP Gurukulam 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020 Printable copy with valid ID proof of the student to the supervisor of the test center.
- Note: Every student and their parent can download their hall ticket immediately after successful register
- The applicants can take the print out of hall ticket after submission of the application and the same has to be produced at the examination center for his/her personal identification.
- For any suggestions and queries please contact your school teacher or visit the official website of APGPET 2020 to get additional information