AP Gurukula Patsahala 5th Class Admission Common Entrance Test Detailed Notification 2022 is announced for Online Application Registration, Apply APSWREIS, APTWREIS, MJPAJBCSWREIS 5th Class Gurukul School Admissions Online at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in…
Andhra Pradesh State Gurukula Patsahala 5th Class Admissions Common Entrance Test Notification (APGPCET) 2022 will be announced in the last week of January 2022 and online application registrations also conducted from the same date of APGPCET Detailed Notification 2022 announcement for both APSWREIS, APTWREIS, MJPAJBCSWREIS Adharsha Patashala Schools.
APGPCET Notification 2022
Every year a huge number of students have applied for class 5th standard admissions into the APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State.
The APGPCET 5th Class Notification 2022 is announced for admissions into 185 Balayogi Gurukulam (SW Residential Schools), 31 Tribal Welfare (TW) Residential Schools, 61 Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole (MJPAP) Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions to the academic year of 2022.
|APGPCET 5th Class Online Application 2022||APGPCET Notification 2022|
|Name of the Organisations||APSWREIS, APTWREIS, MJPAJBCSWREIS|
|Name of the Exam||Gurukulam or Adarsha Patashala Admission Common Entrance Test (APGPCET 2022)|
|Exam Conducted for||STD-5 Admissions in Social Welfare Residential Schools|
|Date of Application Registration||Likely from the Last Week of January|
|Categories||AP, APGPCET, Class-5, Entrance Test, Gurukulam, Notification, Online Application|
Every student who has interested to get admission into Gurukulam or Adharsha Patashala Schools can apply APGPCET online, here we have provided simple details with the online application registration process for APGPCET 5th Class Admissions Common Entrance Test 2022.
Eligibility: The SC, ST, EBC, OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) OC Students who have to study their 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P. and the student who is completed 8 years old their parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate are eligible to apply.
Fee for Online Application Registration: Everyone can note there is no fee to register or submit APGPCET 5th Class Application 2022 Online.
How to apply for AP Gurukula Patashala STD-5 Admissions 2022 Online
Those eligible students can register for Balayogi Gurukulam 5th Class admissions into APSWR/ APTWR/ / MJPAPBCWR Institutions can submit online from the following simple steps.
- Visit Andhra Pradesh Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test official website at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in
- Now Select the option about “Online Application” and proceed with Click here
- Then you have redirected to the main page of application registration, enter required details of the student for Ex: Aadhaar Number, Mobile Phone Number, Student Name, District and Etc
- Upload photograph and signature of the applicant
- Choose your prefered School from the dropdown and choose 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th preference
- Carefully check and submit with proceeding Submit option
- Now you have seen a message for your successful registration and also displayed reference ID number
- Download the reference copy and get multiple copies of the printout for future reference
The School Education Department will be sent an SMS with complete details of your registration with a reference ID number to your registered mobile phone number, save it for future usages.
Note: Everyone can read the official detailed notification before submission of your application to get the availability of schools in your district with categories reservations and complete details.
- The students are eligible to apply for admission in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied either in Class 3rd or 4th or both in schools recognized by Govt .of A.P. or native place as certified by the competent authority.