Download AP Departmental Test Exam Hall Ticket 2024 ( APPSC డిపార్ట్మెంటల్ టెస్ట్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2024 ) for the November Session from last week of October at https://psc.ap.gov.in…
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APPSC) has going to conduct Departmental Tests in May and November Every year, and this year also conducted May session examination tests (APPSC డిపార్ట్మెంటల్ టెస్ట్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2024)successfully and going to conduct November session examination tests to the academic year of 2024.
Every year a huge number of candidates are applied for these exams, and also applied for the November session, that’s the way the APPSC is going to issue Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024 for November exams, and distribution of APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024 begin from last week of October respectively.
Every candidate who has successfully applied, eligible candidate can download APPSC Departmental Test Exam Hall Ticket 2024 by providing simple details at (డిపార్ట్మెంటల్ టెస్ట్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2024) Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission portal, here we have given simple steps to download candidate wise just follow..
|About APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024||Details|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Status||Download available before 10 days of Written Test|
- Visit Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website of https://psc.ap.gov.in
- Now Search for latest updates, and find out for Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024 for November Session link and Proceed (Link visible and active based on schedule only)
- Now find out the link about your applied departmental tests Notification Number and session, now proceed with the link
- Now proceed with View Hal Ticket Details option to display a list of hall ticket in candidate wise in a Table.
- Now search your name, father name. date of birth and reference ID number from the displayed table
- Now you have seen applied candidate (your) details in a row, proceed with download option, your APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024 for November session is downloaded in Pdf file format
Then open the Pdf, and check for allotted exam center details with timings of the test, read all instructions issued by APPSC, and attend with carrying a valid ID proof along with your hall ticket to allotted written test venue center and report with your details.
- Every candidate can please note the hall ticket distribution start before 10 days of exam schedule
- Everyone can download through online mode only and there is no possibility to get offline mode
- The APPSC Portal is only published candidate wise hall ticket to all eligible candidate and there is no possibility to download other private news or educational portals
What is the official website for download APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024?
The candidates who are eligible to download APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024 visit the official website of https://psc.ap.gov.in
Can I get the hall ticket for APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024?
The candidate should go to the aforementioned link and fill in all of his or her personal information, as well as the course year and stream, before submitting. Check out the details displayed with Photograph of the candidate and proceed with the print option to make a copy of the printout.
What other documents are necessary for addition to the APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024?
The necessary documents for addition to the APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024 are One proof of id, passport-size photographs, and other documents as specified on the Hall Ticket.
What are precautions should I take before attend the exam center with APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024?
Students should take care before attending the exam carefully check for student details and allotted written test center venue details and read instructions carefully, carry a valid ID proof with a printable copy of hall ticket to report invigilator.
How can I download the APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024?
The APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2024 is downloaded in Pdf file format, open the Pdf and check your roll number with complete details along with instructions of the tests. Check the details mentioned in the article and take the printout of the PDF.