APRJC & MJPAPBCW Admission test hall ticket download from last week of April 2020, Download APRJC Hall Ticket 2020 at https://aprjdc.apcfss.in…
Andhra Pradesh state Residential Junior Colleges admission selection test conducted by APRJC & MJPAPBCW (Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society) is successfully completed application registration for the state junior college intermediate admissions and they have going to conduct the APRJC Entrance Test 2020 on 9th May 2020 at all selected centers in the state.
The Candidate who have submitted APRJC & MJPAPBCW common entrance test can download APRJC Hall Ticket 2020 before commitment of the examination tests, but the exact date is not available, according to the reports the APRJC Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is download available before 10 days of exam dates like end of April respectively.
|About APRJC & MJPAPBCW Hall Ticket 2020||Details|
|Name of the Board||A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Exam Date||09.05.2020 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Availability||End of May 2020|
|Exam Centers||All District Head quarters city’s|
The APRJC & MJPAPBCW hall ticket or roll number can not sent by post and there is no possible to get offline mode, every candidate can download the Junior residential college joint common entrance test hall ticket online with providing of submitted application reference ID number as per following steps.
- Visit APRJC CET 2020 official website of https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
- Select the link of “Download Hall Ticket” option (the option will appear and activate in the time of hall ticket distribution)
- Now enter required details of student like application ID number and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Now Submit to download
The APRJC & MJPAPBCW Common Entrance Test hall ticket 2020 is download with complete details of student along with allotted examination test center.
*Note: Carefully check for student details and allotted written test center venue details and read instructions carefully, carry a valid ID proof with printable copy of hall ticket to report invigilator.
- Examination Centers: All District Head quarters city’s of the state and Hyderabad for Telangana Students (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
- Date of Examination: 09.05.2020 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
For more and additional details visit official website of APRJC & MJPAPBCW Joint Admission test official website of https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/