DHEAP Secondary / 10th Admit Card 2024 Download for Arunachal Pradesh SSC/SSLC March Final Exam Roll Number 2024 Roll Number wise & Name wise at http://apdhte.nic.in…
Directorate of Government Examination, & Higher Technical Education, Itanagar is starting distribution of Admit Card for both regular, private, and backlog students of Secondary Course (STD-10/SSC) annual final March public examination tests to the academic year of 2024.
Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card
- Every student who has continued their Secondary Education at the state government and private schools.
- Those boy’s and girl’s who are going to appear for March annual final public examination tests can get from the headmaster.
- A fresh, reappear, backlog and a private candidate can download Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2024 Online and also get Offline mode.
- School Education Department of Arunachal Pradesh has started distribution of roll number slips with guidelines and instructions before 30days of annual final public exams.
- Every recognized government and private school of the state, and every school headmaster or principal will distribute the admit card to all eligible student along with instructions and guidelines of March final exams 2024.
How to get Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2024 Offline for Secondary Final Exams
- Department of Education has distributed the DHEAP 10th Admit Card 2024 through the Government & Private School headmaster.
- Every Fresh & Reappear External student of Secondary Course (SSLC/SSC) can contact your responsible school headmaster to get your 10th class final exam roll number 2024 slips.
- School authorities will distribute DHEAP 10th Admit Card 2024 to all eligible General & Vocational course fresh, reappear external, private, backlog student before 10 days of the March public exams 2024.
- Every candidate can collect your Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2024 from your school headmaster.
- Check the roll number slip for complete details of the candidate with allotted written exam centre details with the venue of address and etc.
How to Download Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Admit Card 2024 Online
Directorate of Secondary Education, Itanagar starts distribution of admit card through online in before 10days of the annual final public examinations to every regular, private, backlog student can download general and vocational course Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2024 with providing simple details of the student from the following steps.
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh State Directorate of Higher & Technical Education (DHTE) official website at http://apdhte.nic.in
- Find and Select the link about Download Secondary Admit Card 2024 for March final exams (Link visible and activate as per schedule only)
- Proceed with the link and provide necessary details of the student like present school roll number, Father Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and etc
- Proceed with submit option, the DHTE 10th Admit Card 2024 is displayed on the screen along with the photograph of the student
- Carefully check the details and proceed with the print option and get multiple copies of the printout.
That’s it, you have successfully downloaded the March final exam roll number slip, read all instructions given by school education department available at the printable copy of admit card, in case of any queries please contact your school authorities to get complete details.