DHEAP Secondary / 10th Admit Card 2020 Download for Arunachal Pradesh SSC/SSLC March Final Exam Roll Number 2020 Roll Number wise & Name wise at http://apdhte.nic.in…
Directorate of Government Examination, & Higher Technical Education, Itanagar is starting distribution of Admit Card for both regular, private, and backlog students of Secondary Course (STD-10/SSC) annual final March public examination tests to the academic year of 2020.
Every student who has continued their Secondary Education at the state government and private schools, and those boy’s and girl’s who are going to appear to March annual final public examination tests as fresh, reappear, backlog and a private candidate can download Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2020 Online and also get Offline mode.
School Education, Department of Arunachal Pradesh has started distribution of roll number slips with guidelines and instructions in before 30days of annual final public examination tests to every recognized government and private school of the state, and every school headmaster or principal will distribute to all eligible student along with instructions and guidelines of March final exams 2020.
How to get Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2020 Offline for Secondary Final Exams
Every student of Secondary Course (SSLC/SSC) can contact your responsible school headmaster to get your 10th class final exam roll number 2020 slips and the school authorities will distribute DHEAP 10th Admit Card 2020 to all eligible fresh, reappear external, private, backlog student in before 10 days of the March public exams 2020.
Collect your Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2020 from your school headmaster and get complete details with allotted written exam center details with the venue of address and etc.
How to Download Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Admit Card 2020 Online for DHEAP 10th Roll Number 2020 Slip
Directorate of Secondary Education, Itanagar starts distribution of admit card through online in before 10days of the annual final public examinations to every regular, private, backlog student can download general and vocational course Arunachal Pradesh 10th Admit Card 2020 with providing simple details of the student from the following steps.
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh State Directorate of Higher & Technical Education (DHTE) official website at http://apdhte.nic.in
- Find and Select the link about Download Secondary Admit Card 2020 for March final exams (Link visible and activate as per schedule only)
- Proceed with the link and provide necessary details of the student like present school roll number, Father Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and etc
- Proceed with submit option, the DHTE 10th Admit Card 2020 is displayed on the screen along with the photograph of the student
- Carefully check the details and proceed with the print option and get multiple copies of printout.
That’s it, you have successfully downloaded the March final exam roll number slip, read all instructions given by school education department available at the printable copy of admit card, in case of any queries please contact your school authorities to get complete details.