Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Result Improvement or Betterment Application form 2022 along with DSEAP 10th / SSC / SSLC / Secondary Supplementary Exam Online Registration from 2022 at http://arpedu.in/ and http://apdhte.nic.in…
Department of Education, Directorate of Government Examinations, Itanagar has invited applications for improvement or betterment exam with supplementary examination tests for the state board Secondary course (STD-10) to the academic year of 2022, the student who is passed at the March annual final public examinations they can apply to improve their subject wise score with applying DHEAP 10th Improvement from 2022 online.
Arunachal Pradesh 10th Supply Form
- The failed student of the Secondary course at the annual final exams of March 2022 can apply for Supplementary examination tests to complete their balanced subjects.
- Those who have cleared balanced subjects through supple exams can get eligibility to join higher courses or upper class without losing their academic year.
- The school education department is announced the Class 10th or Secondary supplementary examination form 2022.
- After the official announcement of the SSC/SSLC March Result 2022 the supple form announced for failed students.
- Improvement from also announced along with supple from to improve subject wide marks.
- interested student can apply improvement from to betterment of score and the failed student can submit supply from for a single and multiple subjects before the last date.
Arunachal Pradesh 10th Result Improvement Form 2022 for Betterment Exams
Here we have provided the simple steps to apply for Secondary result improvement or betterment exams along with supplementary examinations conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, Itanagar.
- Visit Directorate of School Education, Itanagar official website at https://apdhte.nic.in
- Now Select the link about Secondary Improvement from 2022 for the betterment of your final exam score or Select Supplementary Exam Form 2022 to apply supple exams to clear your balanced subjects (link visible and activate based on the schedule only)
- Now you have redirected to improvement or supple form, now select one or more subjects to apply
- Now enter your secondary exam hall ticket number, name of the student, DOB and etc.
- Carefully check and proceed to pay the required fee online for each subject and submit
- Now you have seen successfully applied massage with reference ID of your registration
Get multiple copies of printouts and save for future reference.
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh 10th Improvement and Supplementary Exams 2022 Offline Mode
- We have advised every Secondary student can contact your studying government or private school headmaster to apply for improvement or supplementary examination tests 2022.
- The headmaster of the school will suggest for improvement to get a better score in selected subjects and they will give good guidance to clear balanced subjects for failed students of Class 10th annual final public exams 2022.
The Headmaster of the school will apply carefully through Mandal Education Officer for both student and this is the better way to apply Arunachal Pradesh 10th Class improvement and supple exams 2022.