Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Result Improvement or Betterment Application form 2021 along with DSEAP 10th / SSC / SSLC / Secondary Supplementary Exam Online Registration from 2021 at http://arpedu.in/ and http://apdhte.nic.in…
Department of Education, Directorate of Government Examinations, Itanagar has invited applications for improvement or betterment exam with supplementary examination tests for the state board Secondary course (STD-10) to the academic year of 2021, the student who are passed at the March annual final public examinations they can apply to improve their subject wise score with applying DHEAP 10th Improvement from 2021 online.
The failed student of Secondary course at the annual final exams of March 2021 can apply for Supplementary examination tests to complete their balanced subjects to get eligibility to join higher courses or upper class without losing their academic year.
According to the reports, the school education department is announced the Class 10th or Secondary result improvement from along with supplementary examination form after the official announcement of the SSC/SSLC March Result 2021 interested student can apply improvement from to betterment of score and the failed student can submit supply from for a single and multiple subject before last date.
Arunachal Pradesh 10th Result Improvement Form 2021 to Apply for Betterment Exams
Here we have provided the simple steps to apply for Secondary result improvement or betterment exams along with supplementary examinations conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, Itanagar.
- Visit Directorate of School Education, Itanagar official website at https://apdhte.nic.in
- Now Select the link about Secondary Improvement from 2021 for the betterment of your final exam score or Select Supplementary Exam Form 2021 to apply supple exams to clear your balanced subjects (link visible and activate based on the schedule only)
- Now you have redirected to improvement or supple form, now select one or more subjects to apply
- Now enter your secondary exam hall ticket number, name of the student, DOB and etc.
- Carefully check and proceed to pay the required fee online for each subject and submit
- Now you have seen successfully applied massage with reference ID of your registration
Get multiple copies of printouts and save for future reference.
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh 10th Result Improvement and Supplementary Exams 2021 Offline Mode
We have advised every Secondary student can contact your studying government or private school headmaster to apply improvement or supplementary examination tests 2021, the headmaster of the school will suggest for improvement to get a better score in selected subjects and they will give good guidance to clear balanced subjects for failed students of Class 10th annual final public exams 2021.
The Headmaster of the school will apply carefully through Mandal Education Officer for both student and this is the better way to apply Arunachal Pradesh 10th Class supple exams 2021.