APDHTE 12th/HS Admit Card 2020 Download for Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card 2020 to Regular, Private, Backlog, Reappear External Candidate, Download Arunachal Pradesh HS Admit Card 2020 Online at http://apdhte.nic.in…
Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Department of Education is going to distribute the state Higher Secondary Course annual final public examination tests roll number slips to class 11th and 12th Standard regular, private, reappear external or backlog students to the academic year of 2020 for March annual final public examination tests.
The Student who have to wish to continue their intermediate education (STD-11 & STD-12) under the Higher Secondary Education Board, Itanagar can download their public exam roll number online from Higher Technical Education official website in before 10 days of final exams.
According to the reports, the school education department is announced circular with complete instructions to all government and private college principals to collect DHTE 12th Admit Card 2020 printed by Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar at the nearest regional office of the division.
Every Principal of the institute will collect and verify student data with roll number slips, in case of any errors are found they will verify and re-submit to solve the issue, after then every government and private school authorities will distribute all eligible fresh and reappear candidate of General & Vocational course Arts, Science, Commerce stream student in before 30days of annual exam schedule.
How to get Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card 2020 Offline mode
Every student of Higher Secondary (Class 11th and 12th) Arts, Science, Commerce stream fresh and reappear candidate can get he/her March final exam roll number slip from their studying responsive college principal, every principal of the institute will distribute to all eligible student with giving complete instructions in before commitment of the public exams 2020.
Carefully verify the roll number slip for Name of the student, appeared exam name, stream or group, along with the complete schedule of the exam and etc, in case if you have seen any errors immediately report to college authorities to solve the issue.
How to Download Arunachal Pradesh HS Admit Card 2020 Online for Arts, Science, Commerce Stream March final Exams 2020
Department of Education, and the Higher Secondary Education Board, Itanagar will be distributed online roll numbers to every higher secondary of class 11th and 12th standard student in before 10days of public exam schedule from the DHTE portal, every first and second year student can download their APDHTE HS Admit Card 2020 from the simple steps.
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh State Directorate of Higher & Technical Education (DHTE) official website at http://apdhte.nic.in
- Find and Select the link about Download HS Admit Card 2020 (STD-11 & STD-12) for March final exams (Link visible and activate as per schedule only)
- Proceed with the link and provide necessary details of the student like present school roll number, Father Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and etc
- Proceed with submit option, the DHTE HS Admit Card 2020 is displayed on the screen along with the photograph of the student
- Carefully check the details and proceed with the print option and get multiple copies of printout.
The online generated admit card is maintained complete details with instructions and guidelines of the exam along with the venue of exam center details and etc.
- After Successfully downloaded your Higher Secondary Admit Card everyone can check complete details of the student with appeared examination stream and all other details
- In case of any issues found immediately report to your principal or higher authorities of government and private college
- Everyone can find their allotted exam center details with the venue of address with instructions of students.
- Attend before one hour of exam schedule to the allotted written test center and report to the supervisor of the venue with DHTE HS Admit Card 2020 issued by the school education department.