APDHTE 12th/HS Admit Card 2024 Download for Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card 2024 to Regular, Private, Backlog, Reappear External Candidate, Download Arunachal Pradesh HS Admit Card 2024 Online at http://apdhte.nic.in…
Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Department of Education is going to distribute the state Higher Secondary Course annual final public examination tests roll number slips to class 11th and 12th Standard regular, private, reappear external or backlog students to the academic year of 2024 for March annual final public examination tests.
Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card
The Student who have to wish to continue their intermediate education (STD-11 & STD-12) under the Higher Secondary Education Board, Itanagar can download their public exam roll number online from Higher Technical Education official website in before 10 days of final exams.
According to the reports, the school education department is announced a circular with complete instructions to all government and private college principals to collect the DHTE 12th Admit Card 2024 printed by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar at the nearest regional office of the division.
Arunachal Pradesh HS Admit Card
Every Principal of the institute will collect and verify student data with roll number slips, in case of any errors are found they will verify and re-submit to solve the issue, after then every government and private school authorities will distribute all eligible fresh and reappear candidate of General & Vocational course Arts, Science, Commerce stream student in before 30days of annual exam schedule.
How to get Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card 2024 Offline mode
- Every student of Higher Secondary (Class 11th and 12th) Arts, Science, Commerce Can get their HS Admit Card before exams.
- Fresh and reappear candidate can get he/her March final exam roll number slip from the Principal.
- The principal or Higher Authorities of Government & Private College issue to each eligible student of the institute.
- Regular, Private, Reappear External Candidate everyone can collect before the commitment of the written test schedule.
- Carefully check the details like General or Vocational course with your Streams like Arts, Science, Commerce, and etc.
- Check Name of the student, appeared exam name, stream or group, along with the complete schedule of the exam and other information printed on the roll number slip.
- In case if you have seen any errors immediately report to college authorities to solve the issue.
- Both, Class 11 & 12th Grade Candidates can get the HS Admit Card in the same way without any changes.
How to Download Arunachal Pradesh HS Admit Card 2024
Department of Education, and the Higher Secondary Education Board, Itanagar will be distributed online roll numbers to every higher secondary of class 11th and 12th standard student before 10days of public exam schedule from the DHTE portal, every First and Second Year student can download their APDHTE HS Admit Card 2024 from the simple steps.
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh State Directorate of Higher & Technical Education (DHTE) official website at http://apdhte.nic.in
- Find and Select the link about Download HS Admit Card 2024 (STD-11 & STD-12) for March final exams (Link visible and activate as per schedule only).
- Proceed with the link and provide necessary details of the student like present school roll number, Father Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and etc.
- Proceed with submit option, the DHTE HS Admit Card 2024 is displayed on the screen along with the photograph of the student.
- Carefully check the details and proceed with the print option and get multiple copies of the printout.
The online generated admit card is maintained complete details with instructions and guidelines of the exam along with the venue of exam centre details and etc.
Instructions for APDHTE HS Admit Card 2024
- After Successfully downloaded your Higher Secondary Admit Card everyone can check the complete details of the student with appeared examination stream and all other details.
- In case of any issues found immediately report to your principal or higher authorities of government and private college.
- Everyone can find their allotted exam centre details with the venue of address with instructions of students.
- Attend before one hour of exam schedule to the allotted written test centre and report to the supervisor of the venue with DHTE HS Admit Card 2024 issued by the school education department.