CBSE 10th Migration Certificate Application Form 2021 Download for CBSE Board Secondary / STD-10 Migration Certificate 2021, Apply CBSE 10th Migration Certificate 2021 Offline at http://www.cbse.nic.in…
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is issued Migration Certificate Application Form 2021 with Guidelines to apply for the candidate are passed out and the candidate who is joining into Higher Class at any another state another institute they candidate will get Non-urgent Basis and Urgent Basis.
The CBSE 10th Migration Certificate 2021 is mandatory to join at another state level or central education boards, and there is no need to submit at any CBSE board school, those boys and girls who have successfully completed their secondary education on regular/supplementary/compartmental are eligible to apply and the candidate who are failed in one or more subjects the incomplete students will have no opportunity to apply, they will apply after clearing of balanced subjects.
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Application||Migration Certificate Application Form 2021|
|Name of the Course or Class||Secondary/ Class 10th / STD-10|
|Format of Application||Offline Mode Only|
|Fee for apply||Nominal Rs.250/-|
Additional Rs.500/- for Urgent
Courier charges are Rs.25/- within Delhi & Rs.35/- within India.
|Categories||CBSE, Class 10, Info, Online Application, SSC|
CBSE 10th Migration Certificate Application Form 2021 Download
The Board is published the application form with guidelines at their main website and also available from all regional portals, the candidate who needs to apply can download the application form from the following direct link, and the application form copy is available at the Principal of the School and any regional office of CBSE.
Fee for apply STD-10 Migration certificate or its Duplicate copy
The CBSE has fixed the fee payment in various stages as per the listed, the fee difference is depending on the need of the candidate like normal or argent along with postage chargess.
- The normal Basis Application fee is Rs.250/-
- Urgent Basis Fee is Extra Rs.500/-
- Postage or Courier charges are Rs.25/- within Delhi and Rs.35/- within India
Pay the fee through f Demand Draft/Pay Order (DD/Callahan), the candidate can pay the fee in cash mode at any regional office of the CBSE Board, for more and additional information please contact any Principal of the CBSE School.
How to Apply for CBSE Board 10th / Secondary Migration Certificate 2021
The CBSE Board has issued the application registration process only in offline mode only, everyone can note there is no online submission available, here we have given the steps to apply for Class 10th Migration Certificate from the CBSE Board.
- Download the Application form along with guidelines from the above direct link in Pdf file format
- Make a copy of the printout, and read the instructions and guidelines carefully
- Fulfill the form with complete details of the student like roll number of the appeared exam along with exam date and etc
- Then send to your responsible regional office address by speed or Register Post
Once your application is received the officials will verify and issue your CBSE 10th Migration Certificate 2021 and sent by Speed Post/Regd. Post/courier as per your maintained address.
Time Bound to issue
- Non-urgent Basis: Document shall be issued on production of original Fee receipt after 15 working days (Except. holidays)
- Urgent Basis: Document shall be issued on production of original Fee receipt after 2 working days (Except. Holidays)
For more and complete details with guidelines along with statewide regional office address please follow the direct link to get CBSE Board Regional Office Address.