CBSE Board Class 12th/Sr.Secondary Improvement From 2019 announced to Apply Betterment of Marks, Apply for CBSE 12th Improvement Application Form 2019 Online at http://cbse.nic.in…
The Central Board of Secondary Education Board is invited online application to improve or betterment of Senior Secondary Examination marks to the final exams, the class 12th standard All India Scheme, Delhi Scheme and Outside India Scheme students can apply to improvement exams for arts, science, commerce and vocational course.
The Class 12th student who is not satisfied with their objected marks and the student who have interested to improve their marks in one or more subjects can apply to betterment exams through CBSE 12th Improvement Application Form 2019 by Online Exam Centre Management System (OECMS)
After official announcement of Sr.Secondary exam result the CBSE board is provided the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam Application Form 2019 to get better marks in Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational subjects, the regular and private candidates can apply before last date.
How to Apply to CBSE Board 12th Improvement Form 2019
- The CBSE Board is invited the application registration form through Online from Online Exam Centre Management System (OECMS) official website of http://cbse.nic.in
- Select Senior Secondary 2019 improvement form
- Fill the form with complete details of student and applied subject details with codes
- Now verify the details and proceed to pay fee through Payment gateway by using digital payments
- Once the process is completed you have seen successfully applied massage
- Printout the hard copy of reference copy and save for future reference
The Student who have applied to improvement they can attend comportment exam as a improvement student, and the exam hall ticket or admit card is also download available through supplementary examinations of CBSE 12th Supple Exams 2019.
Important Dates: Expected
- Announcement of CBSE 12th Improvement Notification 2019: Likely on October
- Application form Registration Service is available from: Likely from last week of October
- Last Date for Application form Registration: End of November
For more and additional details please contact to principal of your responsible college or directly contact to CBSE board helpline