CBSE Board 12th Revaluation of Marks Application Form 2019 online available as rechecking from, apply CBSE Sr.Secondary Result Rechecking of Answer Sheet copy Revaluation 2019 Process for Verification of Marks and Photocopy of Answer book at http://cbse.nic.in….
The Central Board of Secondary Education is invited applications for re-verification of marks and photo copy of answer sheet or booklet for Senior Secondary Examination test 2019, every class 12th annual final examination test appeared student who have interested to recheck and getting of answer sheet Xerox copy can apply through online before last date.
Once the Sr.Secondary result 2019 is announced the CBSE Board is announced schedule with last date of registration, the candidate who are feel they have getting less marks on their subjects they can challenge through revaluation or recounting of marks and getting one set Xerox copy of answer script.
Fee for Apply: The CBSE is fixed each subject re-verification payment of Rs. 500/- per subject and the fee is payable through online mode by payment gateway using debit/credit card and inter net banking felicity.
- There is no any way to pay offline mode by bank Callahan and etc.,
How to Apply CBSE 12th Result Marksheet Re-verification of Marks and Photocopy of Answer book at DigiLocker.
- All regular and Private candidate Visit Official website of http://cbse.nic.in
- Search for CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019 for re-verification of result and proceed with the link
- Now you have seen official web page of revaluation, fulfill the form with complete details of student like, name of student, college details, appeared exam roll number, roll code and etc.
- Carefully check your entered details before submit
- Now you have redirected to pay the fee, pay the fee through payment gateway
- Once successfully completed the payment you will get reference copy with ID number on the screen
- take a copy of printout and save for future reference.
How to Download CBSE 12th Digital Marksheet 2019 of Photocopy of Answer book
The Student who need to apply for their answer sheet photocopy of photocopy of the evaluated sheets can apply as per same process of above, and who have applied to verification of marks are only eligible for obtaining the photocopy of evaluated sheets with paying separate fee.
- Now the candidate who have applied to get answer sheet booklet copy they will get CBSE Board DigiLocker username and password to applicant registered mobile phone number
- The CBSE Board is provided the and displayed photocopy of answer sheet at their DigiLocker only
- Once you have received User Name and Password login to https://cbse.digitallocker.gov.in/public/search/certificates
- Now select Photocopy of Answer Sheet option for login in to your DigiLocker account
- Download your answer sheet copy and check from your end.
*Note: The application fee is non refundable, and the CBSE is announced revaluation result and answer script xerox copy as per schedule, we will update the schedule with last date here after officially announced by CBSE.