CG Board 12th Migration Certificate Form 2021 Registration Process for CGBSE Intermediate (STD-11 & STD-12) Completed Student of Arts, Science, Commerce Stream General & Vocational Course student at https://vidia.cgbse.nic.in…
Government of Chhattisgarh, Board of Secondary Education, Raipur has invited applications through online from the responsible Principal of Junior Colleges through Class 11th and 12th Migration Certificate Form to all eligible Arts, Science, Commerce Stream General, and Vocational Course Students to the academic year of 2021.
The Student who are joined at another state colleges for their higher education like Under Graduate courses those male and female candidates need to apply through CG Board 12th Migration Certificate Form 2021 through he/her studying responsible Government or Private College Principal to validate their certificate from CGBSE.
|About CG Board 12th Migration Certificate Form 2021||Details|
|Name of the Board||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur (CGBSE)|
|Class or Grade||STD-11 & STD-12 (Higher Secondary or Intermediate) Arts, Science, Commerce Stream|
|Subject||Migration Certificate Form|
|Mode of Application||Offline only|
|Payable Application Processing Fee||Rs. 110/- (Approx)|
|Duration of Issue||15 days (Approx)|
|Categories||Chhattisgarh, Class 11, Class 12, Migration Certificate, Online Application|
CG Board 12th Migration Certificate Form 2021 Registration Process
Those Qualified or Passed out Student of Class 11th and 12th (Intermediate) Standard from Arts, Science, Commerce Stream’s to the General and Vocational course as a regular and private candidate can apply with providing he/her Xerox copies of Marksheet and other certificates to apply online.
Principal or Headmaster of the institute will register through CGBSE 12th Migration Certificate Form 2021 online from the following steps…
- Visit Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE), Raipur Board official website at https://cgbse.nic.in
- Select and Proceed with the option about “Online Student Data Entry” link and Proceed
- Now you have redirected to the CG Board VIDIA Portal, and seen login page for the school login
- Now Enter User ID & Password of the Headmaster / School
- Then you have seen multiple options along with Migration Certificate Form
- Now the headmaster needs to entry complete student details along with the type of student Regular or Private
- Now choose Class of the student like Higher Secondary (STD-11/ STD-12) Arts, Science, Commerce Group
- Now Choose Student Completed Name of Course details like General or Vocational
- Then a list of student, details is displayed on the screen, now select with checkbox and proceed
- Now pay the application registration fee of Rs.110/- online using digital payment gateway
- Then you have seen successfully applied massage with a reference ID number along with transcription details.
That’s it now you have successfully submitted CG Board 11th or 12th Migration Certificate Form 2021, after verification by CGBSE your certificate will issue within 15 days of Duration.
CG Board 11th & 12th Migration Certificate Form 2021 Offline Registration Process
The Felicity also available through the responsible Principal of Government or Private College, every student who has interested to submit offline from can contact your studying college authorities and fillip with complete details of the student along with the course and other details, then send to your Junior College principal ( witch is you have completed Class 12th) along with attaching supporting documents and Dimond Draft (DD) of Fee payment.
Then, the Principal will apply for you, but who has recommended applying Online, for any additional information please visit the nearest CGBSE regional office or the official website of the board at https://cgbse.nic.in.