AP Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2020 Download for Phase-1, Phase-2 and final phase admission allotment result online at https://appolycet.nic.in…..
AP Polycet 2020 conducted by Department of Technical Education is issued the admission selection seat allotment letter for phase-1, phase-2 and phase-3 or final phase admission counselling for the academic year of 2020 to first year polytechnic college admissions of the state.
Every qualified student of AP Polycet 2020 who have successfully completed their certificate verification and who have submitted web option successfully will get their polytechnic college admission seat allotment order through AP Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2020.
The AP Polycet Allotment Result 2020 also announced for every phase of phase-1, phase-2 and phase-3 or final phase, we have also update the complete schedule of result with complete dates, and the SBTETAP also informed the result details by SMS to every student of first, second or final phase.
Every AP Polycet 2020 candidate can download their allotment latter after official announcement of allotment result through online with providing their ICR Form Number issued at counselling center, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Log in of AP POLYCET Official Website.
|About AP Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2020||Details|
|Name of the Board||SBTETAP|
|Date of Allotment||Not Available|
Here we have provide simple process to download AP Polycet seat allotment order 2020 letter online, just follow..
- Visit AP CEEP conducted by Department of Technical Education official website of https://appolycet.nic.in/
- Login with using credentials of student
- Now a link is appeared as “Download Seat Allotment Order“
- Proceed with the link to download Bank Fee Challan Copy
- Take a copy of print out and attach with all other documents in the time of admission.
- if you have not interested to take admission in to allotted college or institute, the student can appear for second or final phase web counselling
- Every student will get an SMS massage to their registered phone number with complete details of seat allotment
- Every student must to download allotment letter with Bank Callahan copy for Fee Payment
- If you have interested to join in allotted college pay the fee and report to the college with supporting documents
- If you need to get better choice you will go for next counselling