The Jharkhand government developed a website named ‘Jharbhoomi’ to support people in getting land information. Farmers feel better since they no longer have to visit government offices to view their land maps online. Also, the Jharkhand government made it easy for residents in both rural and urban regions to transfer property without the need for third parties.
They also enhanced the Jharbhoomi website to make it easier for users to update property information. More information on the services and updates may be found on the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand website. The website provides several useful services, such as registering Khatian, seeing property maps, and paying land taxes online and more.
How to View your Account, Register-II, Panji-II Khesra, Khatian on Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal?
Check your account and Khasra/Khatauni details on the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal. You may register an account with this, khesra -2, and use it for more land works. Follow the simple steps to register as a Khatian or check Jharbhoomi Register 2 on the official Jharbhoomi website.
- Visit the Jharbhoomi website at https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- Once you access the official Jharbhumi website, you may select the Jharkhand land record that you want, and you can specify the type of land record.
- Seeing your personal account on the Jhar Bhoomi site is very similar to looking at any other land records. You only need to provide the correct details.
- Select ‘View Your Account’ on the website. The state map of Jharkhand will be displayed. Select the district where your property is found.
- Once you choose a district, you will get a map of Achanal for that region. Select the Achanal in which your land is located.
- Then specify the district and zone, then the land type.
- After selecting your Halka from the list given, when you have doubts about your Halka, you can find it by pressing on the blue “i” icon. And choose the type of land.
- Then, choose the option that best suits your information and enter the necessary information. Then, select the ‘Search Account’ option.
- After that, a list of land records based on the information you gave will show on the screen. You must locate your personal record and then click the ‘View’ button.
- Now, you will be able to view your Bhumi Jankari Jharkhand, which has detailed information on your property. You can also print a copy by using the ‘print’ option.
Jharbhoomi New User Registration
A number of services on the Jharbhoomi website, such as Mutation and Ameen, need registration; however, you may be able to utilise other services without registering. For new user registration on Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal follow the below instructions.
- Go to Jharbhoomi account Registration for access to the homepage at https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in/Operater/UserLogin
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button. Then, enter your personal information and address details.
- Enter the given captcha code, and click the “Register Now” button.
Once successfully registered a user account, you can log in and utilize the website by following the instructions given below.
- Visit the Jharbhoomi account login for access to the homepage at https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in/Operater/UserLogin
- Provide your email address and password in the given fields.
- Enter the captcha code as given on the screen.
- Now click the ‘Login’ button to access the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand website.
How to Apply Jharbhoomi Jharkhand Mutation Online
A user can apply for mutation online using the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand website. To apply for a mutation online, follow the instructions listed below.
- Go to the Jharbhoomi account to access the homepage at https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Enter your registered username and password to log in.
- Select the District and Circle from the drop-down menus. Choose the ‘Apply New Mutation’ option.
- After giving your applicant’s information, such as mutation type, name, residence, district, zip code. Choose the option ‘By Sale’ for Mutation Type.
- Provide the buyer’s information, such as their name, relation, caste, gender, phone number, address, and guardian name.
- Specify property information such as district, circle, income thana, Subdivision, Halka name, and Thana name.
- You must also submit particular details about the property, such as the Khata Number, plot number, transact area 1, transact area 2, and limits.
- Now upload the PDF Sale Deed/Registration documents.
- Once you have verified all of the information, click the “Submit” button.
How to Check Mutation & Land Demarcation Application Status
The Jharbhoomi Jharkhand service helped reduce the difficulties due to land mutation. The Jharbhoomi Mutation Status is freely accessible online. To check the mutation status and land Demarcation on the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand website, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Jharbhoomi website https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in.
- After logging in to your account, click ‘Application Status ‘ on the left side of the homepage.
- A map of Jharkhand separated into districts will be displayed.
- Search for the district where the land whose mutation status you want to look into is located. Then, select a particular area.
- A form with many fields will appear. You may look for the mutation status by case number, applicant name, or geography.
- After entering all the important details, click the ‘search’ option.
- On the screen, the mutation status for Jharbhoomi will be shown.
How to See Bhu Naksha on Jharbhoomi Jharkhand?
The Jharbhoomi portal provides access to Bhunaksha or land maps for everyone. Follow these steps to view Bhunaksha on the Jharbhoomi website.
- Visit the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal https://jharbhunaksha.jharkhand.gov.in.
- After, you will be sent to the Jharbhoomi BhuNaksha homepage.
- Then select your District, Circle, Halka, Mauja, and Sheet number from the drop-down options.
- Now the page will display your land details and also the names and other details.
How to See Land Bank Details on Jharbhoomi Jharkhand?
The Jharbhoomi website allows users to quickly view information on the land bank managed by the Jharkhand government. To view the land bank information via the Jharbhoomi portal, follow the steps described below.
- Log in to the Jharbhoomi account and go to the webpage at https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in/NewlandBank.
- Then click on the ‘Bhumi Bank’ option on the left side of the home page.
- You will be sent to the next page after selecting the Land Bank Summary button.
- Now, you will see district-specific information on the land bank. To get the information, click on the PDF button next to your district.
How to Pay Land Tax Online and Check Register, Dues, and Previous Payment?
The process is the same whether you wish to pay land rent online or check the register, dues, or previous payments. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit the Jharbhoomi homepage at https://jharbhulagan.jharkhand.gov.in/
- After selecting a district, zone, halka, and mouza.
- Then, you will have several alternatives for registering yourself. Choose one and supply the necessary information.
- Click the search button after entering the security code.
- A list of information for your chosen location will be shown. Next to your information, press the ‘View’ button.
- Now, the registration, plot, and tax information will be displayed. After reviewing it, click the ‘View Outstanding’ option.
- The entire amount due, and also other details, will be given. To proceed, press the ‘ Make Online Payment’ option.
- Now verify the payment information and proceed to pay your land rent online.
How to Check Payment Status on Jharbhoomi Jharkhand?
When you have made an online payment and are having problems, you may check the payment status by following these steps.
- To view payment status, go to the Jharbhoomi webpage at https://jharbhulagan.jharkhand.gov.in/dv_pending_receipt
- Enter your ‘Transaction ID’ in the given field.
- Press the “Verify” option.
- Now, your payment status will be displayed on the screen.
Jharbhoomi Contact and Helpline Number
If you are having trouble with any Jharbhoomi Jharkhand land-related online, try using the contact information provided below.
- Address: Department of Revenue, Registration and Land Reforms, Government of Jharkhand.
- Contact Number: +91 0651-2446066, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Jharkhand, where can I locate the Naksha of a Land Asset?
The official website of the Government of Jharkhand https://jharbhunaksha.jharkhand.gov.in/ provides exact information about naksha, such as district, circle, mauka, halka, and other details. Now, you can find your land location on this portal.
How much does it charge to get access to the Jharkhand land records?
The official Jharbhoomi Jharkhand webpage https://jharbhulagan.jharkhand.gov.in/ provides free access to land records.
How can I find my khatian number in Jharkhand on Jharbhoomi?
Go to https://jharbhoomi.nic.in/jhrlrmsmis/ to access the web portal. From the left menu, then select ‘See Account & Register-ll’. Choose Khatian and provide information on the district, area, land type, and account number. Now select the Khatian option.
Is there a Jharbhoomi mobile application?
No, we have no official Jharbhoomi mobile application. People should avoid downloading fraudulent software created by unauthorized persons.