Navodaya Application 2021 Form Released for JNVST 6th Class Admission Selection Test Online Application Registration 2021 for Class 5th to 6th Admission Selection Test at https://navodaya.gov.in/…
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited online application for the class 6th admission selection test through registration from the eligible students, the class 5th grade studied student can apply for Navodaya class VI admissions 2021-2022 through JNVST Online Application 2021.
Every eligible student can register before 30th November 2020, and this year the examination test is conducted in one phase single setting for all regional students on 10th April 2021 for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
Navodaya 6th Online Application 2021 Registration is started through online mode and the service is closed on 30th November 2020, and there is no way to register offline or any other way’s, everyone can register through online with providing complete details of the student with uploading supported certificates and documents of the applicant.
|Navodaya 6th Class Online Application 2021||Details|
|Name of the Examination||JNVST 2021-2022|
|Authority||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Selection Test for||Class 6th Admissions|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2020|
|Categories||6th to 9th, Class-6, JNVST, Online Application|
Navodaya 6th Class Online Application 2021 Registration
Right now the JNVST Online Application Registration 2021 Service available from the official website of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, and the Navodaya online application registration process is simplified to register by using any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet, and etc.
Here we have provided simple steps to register for Navodaya 6th Class Online Application 2020 from the official website with free of cost, the NVS has not collected any free for the common admission selection test, and everyone can note there is no another way’s to apply like offline and other private education portals.
Navodaya Application 2021 Registration Process
In before going to register your application online every eligible student can get the supported certificates or documents from your responsible school headmaster to upload scanned copies of the certificates, every primary school headmaster will provide the listed documents to every student to apply.
- Eligibility Certificate (Issued by School Headmaster)
- Age Proof (Aadhaar, Borth Certificate or any Supported issued by State / Union Government)
- Proofs for Residence ( Ration Card, Aadhar, or any Supported Document)
Online Application Registration Process
- Visit Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Official website at https://navodaya.gov.in
- Find and Select the link about JNVST Registration Form 2020 for Class VI Admission Selection Test
- Open the link, now you need to enter complete details along with the mobile phone number of the student
- Then upload the eligibility certificate (issued by the school headmaster) with the photograph along with signatures of the candidate and his/her parent/guardian.
- Then upload the Age & Residential Proof scanned copies in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
Now you have successfully registered Navodaya 6th Class Online Application 2020 Form, then everyone can get their registration reference details by SMS to the registered mobile phone number, save the details for future reference.
Every eligible student can register before the last date free of cost before submitting your application read the detailed notification carefully to get complete details with exam dates and visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to get all the latest updates.