Karnataka Bank Balance Check Number 1800 425 1445 Introduced for Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry for Missed Call Number. Karnataka Bank Account Balance Check by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, ATM, KBL Mobile Plus App Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking at https://karnatakabank.com/digital-banking/internet-banking-services…
Karnataka Bank is one of India’s commercial banks, offering retail banking, corporate banking, financing and insurance, credit cards, and mortgage loans, among other products and services. The bank has established several channels through which customers may access cash transfers, mini statements, Karnataka Bank balance enquiries, and other relevant services. Let us have a better understanding of these routes.
Karnataka Bank Balance Check Number
Multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers was introduced to check the account’s available balance, customer support, and access to various banking facilities. By using the Karnataka Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other way’s.
- Customer Support (Toll-Free): 1800 425 1444.
- Missed Call Banking: 1800 425 1445.
- SMS Banking: 9880654321
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99*76#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
Karnataka Bank Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking is the easiest way to access balance enquiry. The Customer who has no basic knowledge also can check their account available balance by giving a missed call. The Phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7 without charges using the registered mobile number. Any kind of primary phone is also helpful to make balance inquiries through Karnataka Bank Missed Call Number 1800 425 1445
Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can check their account current available balance along with the details of the account. Multiple ways are available to know the account’s available credit from the Karnataka Bank. The listed methods are allowed to Karnataka Bank Account Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- KBL Mobile Plus App Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
How to Check Karnataka Bank Account Balance by Missed Call?
Karnataka Bank Account holders should dial the following number from their registered mobile number in order to get their Karnataka Bank Account balance. Here is the Karnataka Bank Balance enquiry number for missed calls. Indeed, you may contact Karnataka Bank customer service and also check your bank balance by dialling the toll-free number below. Karnataka Bank’s balance check and customer service mobile numbers are 18004251445.
Customers should dial the following number with their registered mobile number to get a list of their latest five transactions. After registering the mobile number, use it to call 18004251445. The call will be ended immediately, and the Bank will send an SMS to the customer’s registered mobile number with the Account Balance data.
When a missed call is placed to the above-mentioned numbers, the call is instantly ended and Karnataka Bank account holders get their account balance through SMS to their registered mobile number.
How to do Karnataka Bank Account Balance Check by SMS Banking?
Additionally, Karnataka Bank Balance Check may be accessed through SMS banking. Customers must first register for SMS banking at their local branch. Customers must text BAL>space>Account Number/Account Nick Name> to 9880654321.
How to do Karnataka Bank Account Balance Check by Net Banking?
Karnataka Bank provides Internet Banking to all of its customers worldwide.
- Customers may enrol in online banking at https://karnatakabank.com/digital-banking/internet-banking-services throughout the account opening process.
- Customers must log in using their username and password to see their Karnataka Bank account balance.
- Following that, from the menu option, select account summary.
- Instantly, the available account balance is presented on the screen.
How to Check Karnataka Bank Account Balance by Mobile App?
Account users may check their account balances by downloading the Karnataka Bank and UPI applications to their smartphones. The following is a list of all Karnataka Bank mobile applications.
KBL Mobile Plus App, BHIM KBL UPI App, KBL Apna App, KBL mPassBook App
Karnataka Bank’s mobile banking application is available on Google Play and Apple App Store. The Karnataka Bank UPI mobile application is available in a variety of languages.
How to Check Karnataka Bank Account Balance by Passbook Updating?
The simplest approach to determine the account balance is to visit a Karnataka Bank branch and have your passbook updated. Every customer who opens a bank account with Karnataka Bank receives a passbook. Customers may update their passbooks by visiting their local bank branch to check the balance of their Karnataka Bank Account. The Karnataka Bank passbook holds all of the account holder’s debit and credit activities. Alternatively, account users may do Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry from the comfort of their homes using online banking or mobile banking services.
How to do Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry by ATM?
Here’s how to use an ATM card to check your account’s balance:
- Customers of Karnataka Bank are required to use a valid Karnataka Bank ATM card at any of the bank’s ATMs to withdraw cash from their accounts.
- Put your Karnataka Bank ATM card in the slot.
- Select “Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry” from the drop-down menu.
- The balance will be shown on the screen when you select it.
- Karnataka Bank Account Balance Check by Customer Care
In order to check the amount of their Karnataka Bank account, customers may dial the customer service number at 1800 425 1444. When you go to the menu, choose “language” and “banking choice” to begin. Enter either the 12-digit account number or the 16-digit debit card number. To get your account balance, type in the ATM PIN.
How to Know Karnataka Bank Account Balance through UPI?
Unified Payment Interface is referred to as UPI. Access to your bank account transactions is made simple with this app. You may also check your bank account balance using UPI Apps.
Using UPI Apps to check your bank balance, the following steps must be taken:
- From the Google Play or Apple App Store, download and install any UPI payments application, such as G-Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, or BHIM..
- Your picture Bank account may be found at the upper right.
- Select the account you’d want to check the balance of by tapping on it.
- To see the current balance, choose View Balance.
- Please type in your UPI PIN to proceed.
How to Check Karnataka Bank Account Balance by USSD?
USSD or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data allows users without a smartphone or data/internet connection to use mobile banking services. To know Karnataka Bank Account Balance through USSD, follow these steps.
- Register your number with your bank account.
- Open the phone dialer and Dial *99*76#.
- Choose the language at your convenience.
- Enter the first three letters, IFSC code, or 2-digit bank code followed by send.
Karnataka Bank Balance Check by WhatsApp Banking
WhatsApp banking has not available for Karnataka Bank at this moment. If WhatsApp is introduced by the Karnataka Bank. The customer can access the bank balance inquiry through simple steps.
- Add the WhatApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘ in your contact.
- Then open WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘.
- Bank will send menu options as a list by a reply.
- Select and reply with a relevant option for balance inquiry.
- Then your account available balance reflects by WhatsApp reply.
How to Check Karnataka Bank Account Balance by Email?
To know your account balance, you can directly write an e-mail request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to email@example.com