Kerala 10th Hall Ticket 2020 Download for Regular, Private, Reappear External Candidate in Name wise, School wise, District wise, Roll number wise for Match final Exam 2020, Download Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 for General & Vocational course March Public exam roll number 2020 at http://keralapareekshabhavan.in and https://kbpe.org…
Office of the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram has announced a circular to collect Kerala 10th Hall Tickets 2020 to the state government and private schools for Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC/STD-10) annual final public examination test March 2020, and also provided instructions and guidelines to the headmasters working under Pareeksha Bhavan.
Right now the Kerala State Class 10th annual final public examination test schedule also announced and the written tests are held between March to April 2020 and previous years also scheduled same, according to the parikshabhavan every government and private school headmaster can collect Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 responsible divisional or regional office, and carefully verify student data based on school register and submitted online data.
In case of any errors are found immediately report to Pareeksha Bhavan to fix the issue Integrated Examination Management System (iExaMS) of the state, once the process is complete every government and private school headmaster or principal will issue Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 to all eligible general and vocational course students of regular, private, reappear external candidate.
|Name of the Board||Office of the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram (Karela Pareksha Bhavan)|
|About||Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020|
|Class||STD-10 / Class 10th / SSLC|
|Date of Exam||March to April 2020|
|Medium||Malayalam, English, Tamil, Kannada Medium|
|Category||Admit Card, Class 10, Hall Ticket, Kerala, SSLC|
|Official Website||http://keralapareekshabhavan.in/ and https://kbpe.org/|
Above process is completed in before 30 days of STD-10 public examination tests, so every class 10th standard student of Kerala can collect he/she SSLC public exam hall ticket or roll number slip from your school headmaster, and the process is completed in offline mode only, once successfully getting your Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 chack for student details with school and allotted written test exam center details also.
The Pariksha Bhavan, Trruvunantapuram is also distributing online admit card or final exam roll number slips (Nominal Rolls) in student name wise, studying school wise, district wise and father name wise from the official website of SSLC Examination 2020, those students who have to lose or forgotten Kerala SSLC Original Hall Ticket 2020 printed by Pariksha Bhavan also download using simple details of student.
According to the reports, every year the annual final public exam online hall ticket or nominal rolls download service available before 10 to 15days of public exam schedule, and this year also available same, here we have provided Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 Download process in Name wise, Roll Number wise, District wise to every regular, private, reappear external student from the following steps.
- Visit Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram SSLC portal at http://keralapareekshabhavan.in or https://kbpe.org/
- Now Select STD-10 (SSLC) Hall Ticket March 2020 Download link and proceed ( link available before 10days of public exams 2020 also activate the same schedule)
- Then you have reached the main page of Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 Download and you have seen dropdowns to select student date, follow the steps to download student name wise, school wise, district wise and etc..
- First, select your Name of the District (School working district name)
- Now Select your Block Name (Mandal)
- Next, Select your School Name from the final dropdown and submit
- Now a list of student details are displayed with he/she Name & Father Name along with roll number of student
- Find your details from the list and proceed with the link, that’s it
Finally, Kerala SSCL Hall Ticket 2020 is displayed with a photograph of the student with the allotted written test venue address and complete details of student and subject wise schedule of public exams 2020.
- Proceed with print option and get multiple copies of the printout and save for future reference
- Carefully read all instructions and guidelines printed at an original and printable copy of Kerala 10th Hall Ticket 2020
- Every STD-10 level Secondary School Leaving Certificate general and vocational course Malayalam medium, English medium and other medium students of Kerala will get he/she allotted written test exam center details at Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
- Both student who are appeared as regular, private, reappear external candidate also collect your admit card or roll number slip from your studying school headmaster and also online, there are no changes or regular & private
- Once again carefully check your Name, Father Name, Studying School details, allotted exam center details and subject wise exam dates through your printable copy of roll number slip
- In case of any issues immediately report to higher authorities of your school to solve.
- Once available of Kerala SSLC Admit Card 2020 everyone can follow the link to download in roll number wise