NBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 Download for Nagaland Board HSSLCExam Roll Number Slip or Hall Ticket 2022 for Arts, Science, Commerce Stream General & Vocational course Regular & Private Candidate at http://www.nbsenagaland.com…
The Nagaland State Board Secondary Education has started the State Class 11th & 12th Stannard of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate annual final public examination test admit card or hall ticket for regular and reappear external candidate of Arts, Science, Commerce Stream General & Vocational course student for March 2022.
Every year the School Education Department has conducted the annual final public examination tests between March to April, and this year also scheduled the same respectively for all eligible regular & private candidates studying at all Government & Private Junior Colleges of the State.
|Nagaland HSSLC Admit Card 2022||NBSE 11th, 12th Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the Board||Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima (NBSE)|
|Name of the Class||STD-11 and STD-12|
|Course||Arts, Science, Commerce (Regular & Private Candidate)|
|Categories||Admit Card, Class 11, Class 12, HSSLC, Nagaland, NBSE|
|Course||Vocational and Regular|
According to the reports the NBSE has announced a circular to update student data from the responsible school to all institutions of the state to distribute the NBSE 11th & 12th Admit Card 2022 printed by the board, once the process is completed they will issue the Nagaland HSSLC Admit Card 2022 to all eligible student through regional offices of the board.
NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022
The principal of the College will collect the exam hall ticket or roll number slips and verified with student data before issued to the student, and the process will be complete before a month of annual final public exam schedule, so every student of class 11th & 12th standard of Arts, Science, Commerce stream can get your admit card with contacting of responsible college authorities.
Then carefully check your Name, Father Name, Date of Birth (DOB) along with appeared course & other details and year of the course like 11th or 12th and General & Vocational & Regular or Private Candidate and etc, in case of any errors found immediately report to the principal to get duplicate roll number slip with correct details.
How to Download Nagaland Board HSSLC Admit Card 2022 for Regular & Private Candidate
Department of Education and Secondary Education Board has issued online admit card to all eligible regular & private candidate of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) course Arts, Science, Commerce Stream student to avoid issue in the distribution of the hall ticket.
Those students who are not collected from their college and who have need to download online can download the NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022 from the following simple steps suggested by Jnanabhumiap.in by providing student Name, Roll Number, DOB and etc to the Regular & Private Candidate.
- Visit the Nagaland Board official website at http://www.nbsenagaland.com
- Now Search for HSSLC Admit Card 2022 for Final exams link located at the homepage notification’s list
- Proceed with the link to land on the main page of the admit card download
- Now everyone needs to enter their credentials like the previous or present roll number provided at your college
- Now choose 1st or 2nd Year (Class 11th or 12th), then choose your stream like Arts, Science, Commerce
- Then proceed with the submit option, your hall ticket is displayed on the screen with complete details
- Proceed with the print option to make a copy of the printout and save for further usage.
Carefully check the admit card slip to the allotted examination test center details with code, along with appeared candidate details.
- Please Note: The Nagaland HSSLC Admit Card 2022 maintain complete details of the applicant & appeared course details along with exam center venue & code details to each regular & reappeared candidate.
- There no Changes in the distribution or downloading of hall tickets to the Regular & Private Candidate, everyone can collect from your principal and also download from the website, both are original for the final exams.