NBSE HSSLC Exam Pattern 2022 Announced through Nagaland 12th Blueprint 2022 Pdf for New Exam Scheme for Arts, Science, Commerce Stream to Paper-1, Paper-2 Question Paper Style with Exam Pattern for General and Vocational course Bengali medium, English medium student New Marking Scheme at https://nbsenl.edu.in…
Department of School Education, Nagaland Kohima Board has announced the new exam scheme with question paper style for the state class 11th and 12th of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination education Arts, Science, Commerce stream student through NBSE HSSLC Blueprint 2022 for both government and private college students for Paper-1, Paper-2 exams to the academic year of 2022.
Nagaland 12th Blueprint 2022
- Every year the Nagaland Board of School Education has Designed and Introdused Subject wise Blueprint.
- By Downloading of NBSE HSSLC Blueprint 2022 everyone will Get complete knowledge about the New Exam Question Paper Style.
- The Exam Pattern Announced for Theory, Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), with Bit Paper.
- Arts, Science, Commerce stream Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination student of NBSE.
- General & Vocational Course students can download the NBSE 12th Blueprint 2022 to get Complete Question Paper style.
NBSE HSSLC Blueprint 2022
Nagaland Board 11th & 12th Grade Exam Pattern 2022 Announced through NBSE HSSLC Blueprint 2022 for Arts, Science, Commerce Stream.
|Nagaland HS Blueprint 2022||NBSE 12th Blueprint 2022|
|Name of the Board||Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE)|
|About||Nagaland 11th & 12th Blueprint 2022 (NBSE HSSLC New Exam Pattern Question Paper Style 2022)|
|Name of the Class||Higher Secondary Education Certificate (HSSLC) (STD-11 & STD-12/ Intermediate) Arts, Science, Commerce|
|Medium||Bengali, Hindi, English, Urdu and etc,|
|Categories||Class 11, Class 12, HSSLC, Nagaland, Syllabus|
|Course||Vocational and Regular|
NBSE HSSLC Exam Pattern
- English is the Compulsary Subject for Arts, Science, Commerce Streams.
- Each Subject & Language Exam designed for 100 Marks (70 Marks for Theory, 30 Marks for Practicals).
- The Subject with has Internal/Project t work will consist of the internals of 10 marks and theory of 90 marks.
- Compulsary & Optional Subjects are Included in the Question Pattern.
- All Subjects & Languages are conducted with the Time Duration of 3 Hours.
- For More Information Download NBSE HSSLC Blueprint 2022 Pdf.
nbsenagaland.com HSSLC Blueprint
- Government of Nagaland and the Department of Education has announced NBSE HSSLC Blueprint 2022.
- Subject wide Blueprint Announced for Class 11th & 12th Designed by subject experts of the Board.
- The New Exam Marking Scheme announced for STD-11 & STD-12 to SA, FA, Term-1, Term-2, Term-3, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Pre-final, and Annual final Public Exams.
- VSA-I (Grammar) VSA -II SA- I SA- II LA- I LA- II LA- III Weightage to different forms of Questions also announced.
How to Download Nagaland 12th Blueprint 2022 Pdf
Right now the Nagaland Board HSSLC Blueprint 2022 download is available from the state school education board portal. Every student can download Arts, Science, Commerce stream General, and the Vocational course can download subject wise blueprint to get the complete question paper style for SA, FA, Term-1, Term-2, Term-3, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Pre-final and Annual final Public examinations Part-A, Part-B, Part-C, and Part-C Question Paper 2022.
- Go to NBSE Official Website
Visit the http://www.nbsenagaland.com or https://nbsenl.edu.in to reach the Official Website of Nagaland Board.
- Go to Examination Section
In the Sidebar Section, the NBSE Examination Section is located, Select and Proceed.
- Select Blueprint of Question Papers
In this section, you have seen Grade wide Blueprint for Class 11th & 12th.
- Download Blueprint
By Proceeding with the Class XI or Class XII Links everyone can download NBSE 12th Exam Pattern 2022 for Arts, Science, Commerce.
Here we have also shared the NBSE Arts, Science, Commerce Blueprint 2022 with curriculum & syllabus along with the new marking scheme subject wise for revised question pattern or exam style.