PMCARES: PM Cares Scheme for Children Online Application Registration, and Status Check at https://pmcaresforchildren.in…
On 29 May 2021, Prime Minister Cares scheme for children was launched by Shri Narendra Modi. By this Yojana, all of those children will be benefited who lost their mother and father in this Corona pandemic. There are some children who have lost all of their support in this time of pandemic. This is a scheme to help such children. Now government will take care of their growth, nourishment and development. Under this PMCARES Scheme, free education and financial support to children till the age of 23 will be provided by the Government.
PM Cares for Children Scheme
Covid – 19 pandemic has seriously impacted the social structure of India. Children are the worst affected. By this scheme, the government aims to provide a better future to orphaned children impacted by corona. Orphans after attaining the age of 18 years will get benefit under this scheme. Such children after attaining the age of 23 years will be provided an insurance of Rs. 10 lakhs through Prime Minister Cares Fund. It will also provide free education to all who have all applied under this scheme.
Children will also be provided with loan facility. To all the girl children, this loan facility will be provided without any interest cost. Up to the age of 18 years all the children enrolled to get benefit under this scheme will get 5 lakh rupees.
Aim of PM Cares for Children Scheme
As already discussed, this scheme has been started for those children who are severely impacted by the corona pandemic and lost their parents and family support. Providing support to such children and giving them the hope for a better future is the prime responsibility of the Government.
Under the PMCARES Scheme, many live supporting and sustaining services will be provided to children so that they can have better future. There are many services and facilities which are given under this scheme like Health insurance scheme, high school loan, school education, monthly financial help, health insurance of rupees 10 lakh after a certain age.
Some facts related to PM Cares for Children Scheme
- The announcement of this scheme was made on 29 May, 2021.
- All the children who lost their parents due to corona pandemic will get benefit under this scheme.
- Such children will be given financial support after 18 years and up to a time span of 5 years e=-5604362’’lp.;’ Covid Pandemic.
- Under this scheme, there is also a provision of help. This provision will help these kids to procure loan for higher studies. The interest will be paid under PM Cares scheme.
- Like Ayushman Bharat scheme the kids under this yojana will get free health insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs. The premium of this insurance will be paid via PM cares.
- The kids who are support less will be given support and security under this scheme.
- All the efforts will be made to help these kids and make their future bright.
Benefits related to PM Cares For Children Yojana
- Indian Government will take responsibility of the studies and life of those kids who have lost their parents due to deadly Corona disease.
- Through this scheme, an insurance amount of up to Rs. 10 lakhs will be provided to these support less kids.
- A minimum support value of money will be provided to these kids every month under this scheme.
- The kids who are below the age of 10 years will be given entry in the central or private schools as day scholar.
- All the expenses of the day school will be incurred by the Government under PM cares for children scheme.
- The children between the ages of 11 to 18 years will get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya and Military school.
- For higher studies which requires a bid amount of money, the children will be given loan. The interest of the loan will be paid by Government of India via PM cares fund.
Documents Required and Eligibility Conditions for PMCARES
- Aadhaar Card of Kids
- The death certificate of the parents which clearly states that the reason of their death is Corona.
- Mobile Number.
- Ration Card.
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- Ration Card.
- Passport Size photos of Applicant
- Proof of Residence.
- Proof of residence as country of India.
How to Apply for PM Cares for Children Scheme?
Those, who want to apply for all the benefits under this scheme can follow the steps to apply through PMCARE Official website.
- Visit PMCARE Official Web Portal
Government of India has Launched https://pmcaresforchildren.in Web Portal for PMCARE, Visit the Portal to Apply.
- Select Child Registration Link
On the homepage of the Portal, Everyone can Seen an option of “CHILD REGISTRATION” Link to Register. Proceed with the Link to PMCARE Application Registration.
- Child Register for PMCARE
Once Following through the link, You need to enter your Mobile Phone Number and Security Code to Get a OTP for Verification. Once Successfully Verification You have Seen a Application form to Enter the Child Details.
- Enter Complete Details and Submit
Fulfill the Complete Details and Submit the Form to register.
After Successful Registration you have getting A reference ID with a massage of “You have Successfully Registered”.
PMCARE Status Check
- Visit the Official website of PMCARE and Select “View Status of Application” through the link: https://pmcaresforchildren.in/viewapp.
- Enter Your Application ID with Captcha Code.
- Submit to Know the Application Status of PMCARE.
- For more details please visit https://www.pmcares.gov.in/en
Some questions related to PM Cares for Children Scheme
When did the announcement for the PM cares for Children scheme made?
On 29 May 2021 the Government of India has announced the Scheme of PM Cares for Children.
What is PM cares for Children Scheme?
The kids who have lost their parents during Corona Pandemic are covered under this scheme. This scheme will look into the nourishment, education and livelihood related needs of these kids. All the expenses will be borne by the Government of India. Together with education, other facilities will also be provided by this scheme.
Under this scheme, the children will get education in which schools?
Children under this scheme will get education in central and private schools. The expenses of the private schools will be borne by the Government.
Monthly financial aid will be provided to the children from which age?
After the age of 18 years, these kids will get monthly financial help from Government. This monetary value can be used by these students as expenses needed for higher education.