PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration to Check Status of KPSC. Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal My Profile Registration and Status Tracking of Application at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in…
The Kerala State Government has introduced the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) thulasi. The primary goal of this is to offer work for Kerala residents. On the platform, you may quickly apply for the online mode.
However, in order to access this portal, you must be a permanent resident of Kerala. This portal will give you information on employment and job openings, among other things. This portal also allows you to apply for numerous job openings offered by the Kerala State Government.
This is a Dream Portal for Kerala State Unemployed Candidates introduced by the State Government for all Recruitments of Public Service Commission to apply and status tracking of the submitted applications and all other things with the KPSC My Profile Section at PSC Thulasi Login Portal.
Documents Required for PSC Thulasi Login
- Aadhar card.
- Email id.
- Mobile number.
- Ration card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Pan Card.
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
PSC Thulasi Eligibility Criteria
- This portal is only open to Kerala residents.
- Only citizens aged 21 and over are eligible to apply for this site.
- Citizens above the age of 51 are not permitted to utilize this portal.
- You must have a graduate, post-graduate, or professional degree to be eligible for this plan.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Application Process
- First and probably most important, you must visit the official website. The URL is www.thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- Click ‘Registered User Login‘ on the KPSC home page.
- Please enter your User ID and Password on the next screen.
- After entering the captcha code, you must click on login.
- Then you click, and a form will appear in front of you.
- You must finish each of the fields on this form.
- You must upload all papers as well as your contact information.
- Later uploading, you must click the submit button.
- You can apply this method using this portal.
KPSC Thulasi Login
- To begin for KPSC Thulasi Login, go to the official website.
- On the homepage, you must select the Registration or User Login option.
- Then enter your User ID, password, and Captcha Code now.
- Select the Login option, then you have reached the dashboard of your account at My Profile.
thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in KPSC Thulasi login My Profile Page
- PSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page is the dashboard of the User.
- In this Section, you can manage or update user details and other relevant information easily.
- Once Successfully Login into KPSC Thulasi Portal the user redirects to their dashboard page.
- The thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in is known as Thulasi Login My Profile Page.
How to Resize Photos & Signatures in PSC Thulasi
- First and probably most important, you must access the PSC Thulasi portal.
- The portal’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must click on ‘Resize Photo/Signature’ on the main page.
- On the following page, you must select a file.
- Then you may confirm it by uploading your photo and signing it.
- You may also easily resize it.
- You may then attach these files to your application form.
KPSC Thulasi APP Download
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Android App – Download.
- Apple iPhone Users Can Download the IOS App.