Punjab Mohali Board Middle Class VIII Admit Card or Roll Number Slip 2020 Download in Name wise, School wise, District wise, Download PSEB 8th Admit Card 2020 online from Mohali Board at http://pseb.ac.in…
Punjab School Education Board Mohali has announced Middle Matric annual final public examination tests for all eligible class 8th standard students between March to April 2020, and the Mohali board is going to distribute PSEB 8th Admit Card 2020 in Student Name wise, School Wise, District wise to the Punjab Middle Exam 2020.
According to the reports, every year the PSEB 8th Grade Exams are conducted between March to April and the exam roll number slips or hall ticket distribution will start before 30days of exam schedule likely of February, and this year also has given a circular to all government and private schools authorities to collect PSEB Middle Admit Card 2020 from nearest circle or divisional or regional office of Mohali board.
Right now the Punjab State School education department has distributed both regular, private, reappear external student admit card or roll number slip printed by PSEB to all schools of the board, and also given instructions and guidelines to the headmasters to verify student data between submitted and revived roll number slip details, in case of any issue report to PSEB to fix the issue before schedule.
|Name of the Board||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) Mohali|
|About||PSEB 8th / Middle Admit Card 2020 (Middle Matric Roll Number Slip)|
|Name of the Class||STD-8 ( Regular, private, Reappear external Candidate)|
|Medium||Punjabi, Hindi, English, Urdu and etc,|
|Categories||Admit Card, Class-8, PSEB, Punjab|
|Course||Vocational and Regular|
After the end of the process, every school headmaster will issue PSEB 8th Admit Card 2020 to all eligible student of the school, and the distribution of Punjab Middle Admit Card 2020 continue upto written test held date (March to April), Every student of Punjab State Middle Matric can collect your original admit card from your studying school headmaster in before class 8th grade exam dates.
How to Download PSEB Middle Admit Card 2020 Student Name wise, School wise, District wise, Roll Number wise – Punjab Board 8th Admit Card 2020
Every year the school education board Mohali has provided the service to Download PSEB Class 8th Admit Card 2020 online in Student Name wise, and he/she Studying School wise, District wise along with Roll Number wise of the student through online from PSEB portal, and Downloading of PSEB Middle Admit Card 2020 available before 15days of exam schedule.
Here we have also shared the downloading process in a step by step to both General and Vocational course student who has applied as regular, private, and reappear external candidate, follow the steps to download PSEB 8th Roll Number 2020 online…
- Visit the Punjab State School Education Mohali Board official website at http://www.pseb.ac.in/
- Now find the link about the Middle Exam Admit Card (Class-) link from the scrolling of the latest updates or follow with Roll Number option located at the Main Menu of the portal.
- Now search for Class 8 Middle Matric Admit Card 2020 for March public exams link,(link visible and activate based on schedule only) select and proceed
- Now you have redirected to the main page of PSEB 8th Admit Card 2020 Download page
- In this page, you have seen a drop-down option to select Name of the District, Circle or Block, and List of Schools
- Select your District Name
- Select your Circle, Division, Block
- Select your Name of the School with
- Then a list of student details with nominal rolls (Roll Code of Student) is displayed on the screen
- Select your Name from the list with suing your present roll number in the school
- Proceed with the link, then the PSEB 8th Admit Card 2020 is displayed on the screen with a photograph of the student
Carefully check those details like student name, class, allotted written test center details with complete details and get multiple copies of printout using print option and save for future reference.
In case of any questions please contact your studying government or private school headmaster.