NTA AISSEE Admit Card 2021 Download for Sainik School 6th Class 6th & 9th Admission Selection Test Hall Ticket 2021 Name wise, & Roll number wie1 from 23rd December at https://aissee.nta.nic.in…
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the Sainik School Society Admission Selection Test AISSEE Admit Card 2021 Download available from 23rd December for all Sainik School Admission Common Entrance Examination Test to the academic session of 2021 to All Sainik Schools across the country.
Those students who have successfully submitted the NTA AISSEE 2021 application can download it from 23rd December from official website of NTA AISSEE Portal.
The National Testing Agency has conducted the Sainik Schools Admission Selection Test on 10th January 2021 at selected written tests across the country, every year huge number of students are applied to get admissions under AISSEE for various schools, and this year also appeared same, and the AISSEE Admit Card 2021 download available from 23rd December to 10th January 2021 of the commitment of the common entrance test.
|NTA AISSEE Admit Card 2021||Sainik School Hall Ticket 2021|
|Authority||Sainik School Society|
|Admissions for||Class 6th and 9th Standard Admissions|
|Hall Ticket Download Available from||23rd December 2020|
|Categories||Admit Card, AISSEE, Hall Ticket, Sainik Schools,|
Every applicant or their parent can download the examination hall ticket or roll number online by providing registered or submitted application reference ID number with simple details of student, here we have given simple steps to download Sainik School Admission Selection Test or Entrance Exam admit card online.
- Visit the Official website of NTA AISSEE at https://aissee.nta.nic.in/
- Select the link about AISSEE Admit Card 2021 option and proceed
- Login as Candidate with using user name and password by choosing candidate login.
- Select the option about “Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2021” and follow with the link, (link Visible and Active as per schedule)
- Now provide required details of the student like submitted online application ID number, or name/date of birth of the student.
- Now proceed with the submit option, the Sainik School Entrance Test admit card or exam hall ticket/roll number is displayed on the screen with photographs of the student along with allotted written test center venue details.
Now proceed with the print option to make multiple copies of the printout, and attend to the allotted written test center, in case of any queries please contact to helpline canters through the phone numbers.