AISSEE Hall Ticket 2020 for Sainik School Class 6th & 9th Admission Selection Test 2020, Download Sainik School Admit Card 2020 from 2nd December online at https://www.sainikschooladmission.in…
The Sainik School Society is announced the AISSEE Admit Card 2020 Download available from 2nd December 2019 for all Sainik School Admission Entrance Examination Test to the academic session of 2020-21 for both of class 6th standard and class 9th standard common admission selection test to all Sainik Schools across the country, those students who have successfully submitted their AISSEE 2020 application from can download from 2nd December from official website of the admission test.
The AISSEE 2020 is also conducted for both Sainik Schools across the country, every year huge number of students are applied to get admissions under AISSEE for various schools, and this year also appeared same, and the common entrance test scheduled on 5th January 2020 at all selected examination test centers across the state, and the AISSEE Admit Card 2020 download available before commitment of the common entrance test.
|About AISSEE Admit Card 2020-21||Details|
|Authority||Sainik School Society|
|Admissions for||Class 6th and 9th Standard Admissions|
|Hall Ticket Download Available from||2nd December 2019|
|Categories||Admit Card, AISSEE, Hall Ticket, Sainik Schools,|
Every applicant or their parent can download the examination hall ticket or roll number through online with providing registered or submitted application reference ID number with simple details of student, here we have given simple steps to download Sainik School Admission Selection Test or Entrance Exam admit card online.
- Visit Official website of AISSEE at https://www.sainikschooladmission.in
- Login as Candidate with using user name and password by choosing candidate login.
- Select the option about “Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020” and follow with the link, (link Visible and Active as per schedule)
- Now provide required details of student like submitted online application ID number, or name / date of birth of the student.
- Now proceed with submit option, the Sainik School Entrance Test admit card or exam hall ticket / roll number is displayed on the screen with photograph of student along with allotted written test center venue details.
Now proceed with print option to take multiple copy’s of printout, and attend to allotted written test center, in case of any queries please contact to helpline canters through the phone numbers of (+91) 8510055577, 8510044411.