SEBA 10th Admit Card 2020 Download (SEBA 10th ভর্তি কার্ড 2020) for Assam State Class 10th Regular, Private, Reappear Exetranal Candidate March to April final exam Roll Number Slip, Download Assam SEBA Board HSCL/AHM (STD-10) Admit Card 2020 by Name, School wide, District wise, Roll Number wide at https://sebaonline.org…
Board of Secondary Education, Assam has started distribution of roll number slips to HSLC & AHM (STD-10) regular, private, reappear external course students for March to April general and vocational course annual final public examination tests 2020 to both medium High School Leaving Certificate Exam through headmasters of government and private authorities schools under SEBA.
Every year the School Education Board of Assam (SEBA) has start distribution of Assam 10th Admit Card 2020 to all eligible student in before commitment of annual final public examination tests, and they have distributed HSLC& AHM to every SEBA board schools through Circle/Divisonlal or regional office of Guwahati board and the process is already started.
According to the reports, the Assam Secondary Education Board has issued a circular to all government and private school authorities to collect SEBA 10th Original Admit Card 2020 from the nearest educational office of the Guwahati Board and also given instructions to verify student data based on online registered student data using guidelines of SEBA.
|Name of the Board||Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA)|
|About||Assam HSLC & AHM Admit Card 2020|
|Class||10th Class / HSLC & AHM|
|Exam Dates||March to April|
|Medium||Hindi Medium, English Medium, Assamese, Bengali Mediums|
|Category||Admit Card, Assam, Class 10, Hall Ticket, HSLC|
The Headmaster school will handle the duty with updating all student data of the school to SEBA and get Assam Board HSLC & AHM Admit Card 2020 slips printed by Gowhati board, and they have start student wise distribution after successful verification of the roll number slips, and the process is completed in before 30days of March to April final exams 2020.
Every student of Assam state can collect he/she SEBA 10th Admit Card 2020 from their studying government or private school headmaster and the Assam 10th Hall Ticket or Roll number slip 2020 distribution will start from last week of February 2020 to all eligible regular, private, reappear external candidate in offline mode.
The Distribution is continuing up to end of the March to April final exams, and the SEBA also issue online roll number slips to both student and that student who have to lose or forgotten along with the student who has not collected from their studying school authorities, every student and their parent also download by providing simple details of student and the service available in before 15days of annual final public examination tests 2020.
Here we have provided complete steps to download SEBA 10th Admit Card 2020 by Name & Roll Number of a student in district wise for both general and vocational course regular, private, and reappear external candidate of Assam Gowhati Board Class 10th student 2020.
- Visit Assam State Board of Secondary Education, Guwahati official website at https://sebaonline.org/
- Now follow the latest notifications of the portal announced by SABA available at latest Notifications area, in this section you have seen list of links with scrolling
- Search and find the link about HSLC & AHM Admit Card for March 2020 final exams option (Link visible and Activate based on schedule only likely from end of February)
- Proceed with the link to the land main page of Assam 10th Admit Card 2020 Download, in this screen you have seen multiple dropdowns
- Now select your District Name, Mandal or Circle Name, then you have seen a list of schools with codes on the screen
- Find out your studying school details by name and code, and proceed, then you have seen a list of student names & father names with roll numbers on the screen
- Select your name by using student name and father name and present roll number of the school, then proceed
- Finally, SEBA 10th Admit Card 2020 is displayed with a photograph of student with complete details of final exams 2020.
Read all instructions printed at roll number slip issued by SEBA board, and check for subject wise exams dates along with allotted written test exam center venue details, and etc
Take multiple copies of the printout and save for future reference, and attend allotted SEBA 10th Exam Center 2020 with carrying your school ID with a printable copy of hall ticket and report to the observer.
- The Assam Gowhati Board (SEBA) has confirmed there are no changes to distribute Assam HSLC & AHM Admit Card 2020 between regular, private, reappear external candidates.
- Every eligible student can download by Student name wise, by roll number wise, school wise, district wise based on the above process
- The student who has to lose or forgotten their original admit card slip and who have not collected at their studying school also download online, there is no issue
- Every Assam board 10th class (HSCL&AHM) student can get their allotted written test exam center venue address with complete details or SEBA 10th admit card 2020
- If any queries please contact your class teacher or write a comment we will give a reply with a solution.