SEBA HSLC/AHM Improvement Form 2020 for Assam Board 10th Result Betterment Exam 2020 for improving the subject wise score through Assam HSLC/AHM Improvement Application Form 2020 at htts://sebaonline.org…
Government of Assam, Department of School Education and Secondary Education Board (SEBA), Guwahati has given the opportunity to the state class 10th standard HSLC/AHM students to improve their annual final exam scores through SEBA 10th Betterment Exam 2020.
The student who is participated in HSLC/AHM annual final March exams 2020 the passed student who are interested to improve their subject wise score with total score can apply SEBA Improvement form 2020 to participate in Betterment exams 2020.
According to the reports, the SEBA Improvement from 2020 is available after the official announcement of the annual final exam result 2020, and the passed students can apply improvement for single or multiple subjects through SEBA Betterment Exam Form 2020.
|About||Assam HSLC & AHM Improvement Form 2020|
|Name of the Board||Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA)|
|Class||10th Class / HSLC & AHM|
|Status||Available after the announcement of March final exam result|
|Name of the Exam||Improvement Exam for Betterment of Final Exam Score|
|Category||Assam, Class 10, HSLC, Improvement, SEBA|
|Date of Exam||June / July 2020|
|Official Website||https://sebaonline.org and https://sebaservices.in|
How to Apply for SEBA HSLC/AHM Improvement From 2020 for Betterment Exams
Here we have provided the steps to apply Assam State Board of Secondary Education Board Class 10th Improvement Exam 2020 Online Registration to June to July exams, every government and private school general and vocational course student can apply HSLC/AHM betterment from the following simple steps.
- Visit the Board of Secondary Education, Assam official website at https://sebaonline.org
- Select and proceed with the link about SEBA HSLC/AHM Improvement Form 2020 for Betterment Exams
- Then you have reached the main page of Assam 10th Improvement Form 2020, full fill the form with complete details of the student like Name of the Student, DOB, March final exam Admit Card Number and etc.
- Now Select one or more subjects with is you need to apply for betterment
- Carefully check the details and proceed to submit option
- Now you are redirected to fee payment page, pay the fee for all selected subjects using Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI and etc
- After Successful payment, you will see reply message of Successfully Applied with a reference ID number of registered application
That’s it, you have successfully applied for SEBA 10th Improvement Exams 2020, your reference copy maintained complete information of your applied subject names with student details.
How to Apply Assam 10th Improvement Form 2020 Offline for SEBA HSLC/AHM Betterment Exams 2020
The SEBA has invited the state class 10th result improvement exam applications through online mode only, and there is not announced any offline form for betterment exams, we have advised to every HSLC/AHM student of general and the vocational course can contact your government or private school headmaster for register your improvement application.
The School headmasters will give suggestions with guidance to select important subjects to apply, and they will submit your application through Mandal Education Office (MEO).
Apply through Common Service Center – CSE Assam
Government of Assam has provided the improvement exam online application service at all Common Services Centers of the state, all the Rural and Urban area students can apply through online by nearest CSE centers with paying supported fee along with service charge of SEBA HSLC & AHM Improvement Form 2020.
Apply Online at https://sebaonline.org