Telangana IIIT Admission Allotment Date 2024 Out for RGUKT Basar Allotment Results

The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT Basar) has an Admission notification for Six-Year B.Tech Admissions at Basar IIIT Campus, located in Nirmal district, Telangana, for the academic year 2024-25.

Applications for IIIT can be submitted online from June 1, with the last application date being June 22. The university aims to fill 1,500 Integrated B.Tech (Inter + B.Tech) seats. Admission to different B.Tech branches is based on 10th Class marks. For more details, visit

Key Dates:

  • June 1-22: Deadline for online applications.
  • June 29: Deadline for submission of online application printout by Special Category (Ph/Cap/NCC/Sportspersons).
  • July 3: Announcement of selected students (RGUKT IIIT Basar Seat Allotment Result 2024).
  • July 8-10: First Phase Counseling (Certificate Verification).

Additional Information:

  • 85% of seats are reserved for state students, while AP students can compete for the remaining 15% as well as the state’s quota.
  • 5% of seats are reserved for children of Indians working in Gulf countries under supernumerary.
  • Only students who passed the 10th class this year are eligible for admission. SC and ST students should be 21 years of age as of December 31 this year, while others should be under 18 years of age.
  • The application fee is Rs. 450 for SC and ST students and Rs. 500 for others.
  • Students from government schools receive a 0.40 score boost for their 10th-grade performance.
  • In case of equal scores, priority is given to mathematics, science, English, social science, and first language grades, followed by age, and then by the Hall Ticket Random Number System.
  • Successful applicants pay Rs. 37,000 in first-year fees, but those eligible for reimbursement do not need to pay this fee. Additionally, a registration fee of Rs. 1,000, a caution deposit of Rs. 2,000, and Rs. 700 under health insurance, totalling Rs. 3,700, must be paid.

*Disclaimer: Above published information is only for reference purposes, for any changes on the content we refer to visit the official website, and we are not responsible for anything.

Jnanabhumi AP

Hi, I'm JnanabhumiAP (Pavzi). I have more than 15 years of experience in the Indian Educational System, and I have provided the latest educational updates and announcements on various admission notifications, recruitment, study material, admit cards, scholarships, and nationwide all State and Central board exam study materials, along with how-to information on various general topics.