TN 12th Supplementary Exam Hall Ticket 2024 Dowload Available at

The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu, has announced that the 12th class secondary examination, also known as the higher secondary year, will take place in June and July. Individual candidates can download their examination hall admit cards from the website.

The Tamilnadu State 12th class general examination in the state curriculum was conducted from March 1 to March 22. Approximately 7.6 lakh students appeared for this exam, and 94.56% of candidates passed. The results were released on May 6, and supplementary examinations were scheduled for the remaining 5.44% of students.

The supplementary exams will be held from June 24 to July 1. Candidates who have applied for the supplementary examination can download their admit cards from starting today (Wednesday, June 21).

To download the admit card, candidates should visit the website and follow these steps:

  1. Once Reached the portal homepage, Click on “HALL TICKET.”
  3. Enter your Application Number or Permanent Register No. and Date of Birth on the page that appears, or use the link to enter the required information.

It’s important to note that candidates need to contact the Principal Superintendent of the examination centre they’re allotted to for details regarding the practical examination date. The Directorate of State Examinations, Tamil Nadu, has stated that no candidate can write the examination without a proper hall ticket or admit card.

*Disclaimer: Above published information is only for reference purposes, for any changes on the content we refer to visit the official website, and we are not responsible for anything.

Jnanabhumi AP

Hi, I'm JnanabhumiAP (Pavzi). I have more than 15 years of experience in the Indian Educational System, and I have provided the latest educational updates and announcements on various admission notifications, recruitment, study material, admit cards, scholarships, and nationwide all State and Central board exam study materials, along with how-to information on various general topics.