BSE Telangana 10th Hall Ticket 2020 Download for March final Exam, TS 10th/ SSC Hall Ticket 2020 download for Regular, Private and OSSC Candidate online at https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in…
Directorate of Government Examinations and Government of Telangana, (Board of SSC Telangana) is going to issue TS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 for annual final public examination tests of March 2020 to all eligible general, vocational course Telugu medium, English medium, Urdu medium government and private school students to the academic year of 2020.
Every year BSE Telangana has issued SSC Hall Ticket to all eligible students in before annual final examination schedule, and the BSETS will issue student wise hall ticket to all District educational offices (DEO), and all Mandal Educational officers (MEO) will send to all government and private schools working under BSETS, and the process will be held in befoe annual final exams like January first week respectively.
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana (Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad)|
|About||Telangana 10th Admit Card 2020 (Regular & Private)|
|Name of the Class||Class 10th (Secondary School Certificate) Known as SSC|
|Availability||Before 10days of March final Exams 2020|
|Categories||Admit Card, Class 10, Hall Ticket, Uttarakhand|
|Course||Vocational and Regular|
Every government and private school authorities are issues to their eligible regular, private and reappear external student after verifying of student data with BSETS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 printed by DGETS, headmaster of the school will issue or distribute to all general, vocational, and OSSC student of the school and the process will be continued up to annual final public examination tests 2020.
So, every student can get Telangana SSC Hall Ticket 2020 from your studying school headmasters, once successful receiving your hall ticket carefully check complete details of the student, studying school, course, and all, in case of any errors found immediately report to your headmaster to solve the issue with reporting of BSE Telangana.
Board of Secondary Education, Telangana is distributing online hall ticket also to all eligible students of regular, private and reappear external general and vocational course students for annual final public examination tests March 2020, here we have provided simple steps to download TS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 from the following process.
- Visit Directorate of Government Examination, Hyderabad official website of https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/
- Select Download March 2020 final exam hall ticket option or Download Telangana SSC Nominal Rolls 2020 and proceed (link is visible and activate as per schedule only)
- Now you have redirected to the main page of Telangana SSC / Class 10th Hall Ticket 2020 download
- Now you have seen three lists of dropdown options to select your District Name, Mandal, Name of School, then you have seen list of student details with he/she name and roll number
- Select your name and proceed with download option
- Now your TS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 is displayed on the screen with photographs of the student.
- Proceed with download option and your TS SSC Nominal Roll 2020 is downloaded as Pdf file
Now open your TS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 and check for studying course, school, and schedule of exams and etc, in case of any errors found immediately report to BSE Telangana through your school headmaster.
- The Student who have to study as a private candidate or reappear external candidate also collect your TS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 from your responsible school headmaster.
- Directorate of Government Examinations (BSE Telangana) has confirmed there are no changes for regular, private or external candidate nominal roll distribution
- Every student will found allotted examination test center at TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020 printed by BSETS
- The student who have to lose or forget their original hall ticket issued by BSETS can download online and authenticate from your headmaster to consider as original or reissued hall ticket for March 2020 exams.
- In case of any issues please contact your authorities to solve.