Telangana State Corporate Inter Admission Online Application Registration 2019-2020 available from last week of May at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in…..
Government of Telangana, Department of Social Welfare is announced junior inter admission in corporate colleges to the state class 10/ SSC pass out SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and Minority Students to the academic year of 2019-2020, the student who have qualified GAP 7.0 and above can apply before last date of 16th June 2019 respectively at TS ePass official website.
Every eligible candidate can apply to getting scholarship benefits for tuition & hostel fee Rs.35,000/- and Pocket money Rs.3500/- for every selected candidates under the scheme from social welfare department of Telangana.
List of Supported Certificates or Documents to apply Telangana ePass Inter Corporate admissions 2019-2020
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Department of Social Welfare|
|About||TS ePass Inter Corporate Admissions Online Application 2019-20|
|Eligiblity||SC, ST, OB & EBC Candidates with 7.0 GPA|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||May (Expected)|
|Category||Intermediate, Scholarship, Telangana|
Eligible students can carry the listed certificates or documents to upload scanned copy’s through online application registration.
- Latest Income Certificate issued by MeeSeeva
- Latest Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate issued by MeeSeeva
- Photograph of applicant
- Disabled candidate can submit Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- Mobile Phone Number and Email ID (Working)
- Telangana Board issued 10th/SSC Mark sheet with Grade Points 7 and above
- Class 10th / SSC Hall Ticket 2019 details
- Aadhaar UID Number
- Ration Card Details
How to Apply for Telangana ePass Corporate Junior inter Admission 2019-2020 Online
- Visit Telangana State ePass Scholarship Official website of http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Select link about Corporate Admissions 2019-2020
- Now enter complete details of the details and he/she 10th/SSC Hall Ticket and Mark list with Aadhaar details
- Enter working mobile phone number & Email ID
- Submit cast, income, ration card and other details and upload photograph of student and scanned copy’s
- Now carefully check the details and submit
That’s it, Telangana Junior Inter Corporate admission online application registration is submitted successfully, print the submitted application reference copy with ID number and save for reference.
*Note: All the rural and urban area students can apply through Meeseva centers also, those students can visit nearest meeseva center with carrying above listed certificates and documents and pay the service charge to apply Telangana Corporate Inter Admissions 2019-2020.