Telangana State Model School 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Class Admission Selection Test 2020 Online Application Registration for TSMS Admissions 2020 with Backlog Seat Admissions, TSMS Online Application Registration 2020 Available from last week of January at https://telanganams.cgg.gov.in…
Government of Telangana, Department of School Education has announced TSMS Notification 2020 for the state Model School Admission Selection tests for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and Intermediate Courses under TSMS Schools to the academic year of 2020-2021, every year the model school admission notification in before last week of January and this year also announced same.
Every student who has interested get admissions in TSMS schools can apply online, and the TSMS Detailed Notification 2020 announced with an information bulletin along with the complete schedule, here we have provided simple information with the online application registration process just follow.
Fee for Each Application Registration
The Student who has interested to apply the SC, ST, BC categories candidate can pay Rs.50/- and other categories candidate need to pay Rs.100/- for each application submission for Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and Intermediate admission selection tests.
|About TSMS Online Application 2020||Details|
|Name of Admission Test||Telangana Model School Admission Test 2020|
|Admissions for||Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and Intermediate|
|Name of Organisation||School Education Department, Telangana|
|Categories||Class 10, Class-5, Class-6, Class-7, Class-8, Class-9, Entrance Test, Model Schools, Online Application, TSMS|
|Availability of Online Application||From last week of January 2020|
Everyone can pay the fee at any Meeseva or CSC centers, and get a general number (Trans ID/Application No) to submit your application online.
How to Apply TS Model School Admissions 2020, TSMS Online Application Registration 2020 Process
Director of School Education has invited applications for regular and backlog admissions for STD-6, STD-7, STD-8, STD-9, STD-10, and Intermediate courses under TSMS, those students who have paid the application fee at Meeseva can follow the steps to register for TSMS 2020.
- Visit the Telangana State Model Schools official website at https://telanganams.cgg.gov.in
- Select Submit Application link and Proceed (Link visible and activate as per schedule only)
- Now enter transaction ID and reference number of your fee payment and proceed
- Then your details will be displayed on the screen, carefully check and select your course and preferred school and enter all other details along with your mobile phone number
- Upload the latest photograph of student and signature
- Finally, carefully check student details once again and proceed with submit option
Now you have seen successfully registered massage on the screen, and download submitted application reference soft copy, and also get multiple copies of printout.
Every student will get all updates of their TSMS admission to their registered mobile phone number via SMS, and this registered application reference number also sent by SMS to your provided mobile phone number.
TSMS Schedule 2020, Telangana Model School Admission Test Important Dates
- Date of Notification announced with information bulletin on before the end of January 2020
- Online Application Service available with fee payments from last week of January to the first week of March 2020
- Downloading of hall ticket before a week of entrance test, likely from the first week of April 2020
- Examination Test Scheduled on 3rd Week of April 2020 and held at all district headquarter cites
- Announcement of Result on 2nd Week of May 2020
- Publication of Selected lists on before the end of the May 2020