Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 Notification is announced on 23rd March, Submit TSSET Online Application 2019 before last date at
Government of Telangana, Osmania University, Hyderabad is announced the TSSET 2019 Detailed Notification and invited application registrations through online to State Eligibility Test (TS-SET), the Telangana State – State Eligibility Test 2019 notification is announced on 23rd March 2019 commencement of online applications submission service start from 27th March, application registration is available up to 26th April 2019 and also available with various late fee charges up to 24th May.
|Name of the Organization||Government of Telangana, Osmania University|
|About||TSSET Online Application 2019|
|Name of Examination||SET|
|Mode of Application||Through Online|
|Application Fee||General – 1200/- |
OBC – 1000/-
SC/ST – 700/-
|Category||Notification, Online Application, Telangana, TSSET|
|Application Date||March (Expected)|
All the eligible candidate who have interested to apply TSSET 2019 can visit official website and download the information brochure to get complete details about the eligibility test.
Fee for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 Application Registration
Convener of TSSET 2019 and Osmania University, Hyderabad is announced the TSSET Application Registration Fee 2019 is Rs.1200/- for general and OC Categories students, and the candidate who are under BC Categories can Pay Rs.1000/- , all the reserved categories applicants of SC / ST / PH / VH / Transgender can pay only Rs.700/- through Digital Payment only.
- Note: The Fee is not refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for TSSET 2019 Online
The Eligible candidate who have interested to apply this TS SET 2019 can register or submit their application through online mode from the official website of eligibility test only, and the Osmania University is announced there is no any other way to register and they have confirmed we have not accept any offline applications through post or any process.
- Official website link to submit online application is http://online.telanganaset.org/appl19/
Telangana State – State Eligibility Test (TSSET 2019) Important Dates
- Official and Detailed Notification announced on: 23-03-2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 27-03-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee : 26-04-2019
- With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee : 04-05-2019
- With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee : 14-05-2019
- With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee : 24-05-2019
- Download of Hall Tickets : 25-06-2019
- Dates of Examination : 5th, 6th and 8th July, 2019
List of TSSET Exam Centers 2019
- Ranga Reddy