AHSEC Rechecking form 2022 for Assam HS Result Rechecking Form 2022 Apply for Class 11th & 12th Arts, Science, Commerce March final Exam Answer Scripts Revaluation, Reverification, Retotaling of Answer Sheet and Scanned Copy of Answer Scripts OMR Xerox Copy Pdf Download at https://www.punarikshan.in and http://ahsec.nic.in…
The Government of Assan Higher Secondary Education Council, Guwahati has given the facility to Re-Checking of Answer Sheets of 1st and 2nd year Higher Secondary Arts, Science, Commerce stream Annual final public examination answer scripts for re-totalling or revaluation for the students who are not satisfied with their objected score of marks by submitting AHSEC Re-Checkin of Answer Scripts Form 2022.
AHSEC Rechecking form
- The AHSEC has issued the online application form for Re-Checking of Answer Scripts along downloading of Answer Sheet Scanned copies.
- The Retotalling from is available the HS result announcement date for both STD-11 & STD-12 standard Arts, Science, Commerce Stream Students.
- General and Vocational course regular, private and reappear external backlog students can apply for rechecking of Answer Scripts.
- The Student who is not satisfied with their subject wise score for one or more subjects can apply within 10 (ten) days from the date of publication of class 11th and 12th results.
- The student can apply for maximum subjects admissible are 3 (three) only.
- The AHSEC has confirmed there is No Re-checking in Practical papers.
|Assam HS Result Rechecking Form 2022||AHSEC HS Rechecking Form 2022 for Re-Valuation of Answer Scripts|
|Name of the Board||Higher Secondary Education Council, Assam (AHSEC)|
|Class||STD-11 & STD-12 (HS)|
|Group/Stream||Arts, Science, Commerce|
|Categories||AHSEC, Assam, Class 11, Class 12, HS, Online Application, Revaluation|
|Fee for each Subject Recounting||Rs.300/-|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Application Date||Must be submitted to the Council within 10 (ten) days from the date of publication of results|
Fee for Submit AHSEC HS Rechecking Form 2022 and Downloading of OMR Answer Sheet Scanned Copy Pdf
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council has announced the Re-checking fee of Rs. 300/- per subject in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, AHSEC, Guwahati or Challan of ApexBank, Noonmati Branch, Re-checking fees is non-refundable.
The Student who is interested to apply multiple subjects can pay the fee for each subject for example single subject pay Rs.300/- for a total of 3 subjects need to pay 900/-, for mode details carefully read the detailed notification of AHSEC Rechecking Form 2022.
How to Apply to Assam HS Result Recounting by AHSEC Rechecking Form for Answer Scripts Re-verification
Every student can register he/her first and second year higher HS rechecking from 2022 online mode and offline mode through Assam council portal, here we have provided the steps to apply online from the official website of AHSEC for both Arts, Science, Commerce student who is appeared under Pass/Unsuccessful/Repeat/Compartmental exams.
- Visit the AHSEC Official Website
The AHSEC HS Result Rechecking form published at Higher Secondary Education Council, Assam, official website at http://ahsec.nic.in
- Select & Proceed with HS Re-Checking Of Answer Scripts for March Exams 2022
Now find and select the link about Application Form For HS Re-Checking Of Answer Scripts (link visible and activate next day of result announcement)
- Enter Complete Details of the Student
By proceeding with the link everyone needs to enter student details like appeared exam Admit Card number and DOB of the student and proceed
- Select the Subjects to Apply for Rechecking
Now the student details will have appeared on the screen, then select the name of the subjects ( 3 subjects are limit only), Carefully verify the details and proceed with pay the fee option, then proceed
- Pay the Fee & Save Reference ID
After successfully completed the above steps, you have redirected to pay the fee and pay using internet banking, debit/credit card and etc. Once completed the fee payment you will see a successfully registered message with the reference ID number of your application
Now you are successfully submitted Assam 11th & 12th Result Rechecking from 2022, proceed with the print option and get multiple copies of the printout for future reference.
How to Apply Assam HS Result Re-Checking Of Answer Scripts Application Form 2022 by Offline Mode
- Every Government and Private College Principal will be supported to their students to apply Rechecking form offline.
- Those students who are interested apply through offline mode can download the application form from the AHSEC portal.
- Fulfil student details with applied subject names with complete information without errors.
- Pay the fee payment by Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, AHSEC, Guwahati or Challan of ApexBank.
- Send the Application form with adding fee challan by post or through College Principal.
- Must be submitted to the Council within 10 (ten) days from the date of publication of results.
- Late applications are not considered or accepeted for retotalling.
What is the Official Website to Apply Assam HS Result Re-Checking Of Answer Scripts 2022?
The Assan Higher Secondary Education Council has invited the HS Result rechecking application form online from their official website of http://ahsec.nic.in
Who Need to Submit PUNARIKSHAN from 2022 for HS Result 2022?
The Student who is not satisfied with their subject wise score for one or more subjects can apply within 10 (ten) days from the date of publication of class 11th and 12th results, the student can apply for maximum subjects admissible are 3 (three) only, and there is No Re-checking in Practical papers.
What is the Fee to Submit AHSEC HS Rechecking Form 2022?
The Class 11th or 12th Grade Arts, Science, Commerce Student of Higher Secondary need to Pay a non-refundable Fee Rs.300/- for each subject Re-checking and Downloading of OMR Answer Sheet Scanned Copy Pdf
What is the deadline to apply for AHSEC HS Rechecking Form 2022 for Re-Valuation of Answer Scripts?
Interested candidates Must be submitted the rechecking form to the Council within 10 (ten) days from the date of publication of results
Can I Submit AHSEC Rechecking Form 2022 through College?
By Contacting of Principal every Arts, Science, Commerce stream student can submit their Assam HS Result Re-Checking Of Answer Scripts Application Form 2022 to AHSEC Offline mode.