BIEAP Intermediate Migration Certificate 2019 Online application registration to get AP Intermediate Migration Certificate 2019 from BIEAP Student Services …….
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Vijawada has given the felicity for the BIEAP 1st and 2nd year student who have interested to continue their higher education at any state of the country and the student who have continue their study in AP State colleges they no need to get AP inter Migration Certificate 2019 but the student who have join other state colleges or University’s they need to submit migration certificate issued by BIEAP.
The BIEAP has provide the felicity under student services from the official website of intermediate education, Vijawada, here we have provide complete details to apply to get BIEAP 1st and 2nd year Migration Certificate 2019 in step by step..
|Name of the Board||BIEAP|
|Authority||Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Type of Certificate||Migration Certificate|
|Time of Issue||Less then 15day’s|
|Application Mode||Online through BIEAP Portal and Meeseva also|
BIEAP Migration Certificate 2019 Apply Online
Every student or educational institution can apply for migration certificate through BIEAP student services, we have given complete steps to apply online using simple details of student follow..
- Visit the BIEAP Student Service web-page of https://apbie.apcfss.in/studentServices.do
- Now you have seen following screen and submit student details like Hall Ticket Number , Date of Birth (DOB) and Email-ID
- After submitting of student details, proceed with get data option
- Now you will seen complete details of student on the screen, and proceed option also to go next step
- In the next step you need to pay sufficient fee for migration certificate application
- Pay the fee (Rs.150/- ) with selecting e-pay option using debit/credit card or net banking or generate Bank Callahan to Pay at any SBI branch ( we have refereed to pay online mode)
- Once you have successfully pay, the application registration process is done.
- Now the BIEAP has provide acknowledgement for your submitted migration certificate application
Now you have successfully applied and the application will be process and issue your migration certificate before 15 days of time paired for both of junior and senior inter.
Apply AP Inter Migration Certificate 2019 Offline
We have suggested to every student to apply online mode only and here we have provided another mode to apply offline application registration also by sending migration certificate application forum to BIEAP by post
- Download the offline application forum and fulfill with complete details of student
- Pay the fee at any SBI branch with generating of Challan forum at
AP Citizen Challan Creation portal
- Fulfill the forum and attach requearied certificate and documents along fee payment challan copy
- Now send to BIEAP Andhra Pradesh by Speed Post
Required certificates or Documents for AP Intermediate Migration Certificate 2019 Application
- Appeared Exam Hall Ticket copy or Number
- Mark list copy ( Generating Online at Intermediate result printout)
- College details of student
Once you have successfully submitted your application, the BIEAP officials are process your application and you can also check the status traking by using Acknowledgement number online