Telangana TSW & TTW Degree College Common Entrance Test Online Application Registration Started from 14th December, Apply TGUGCET 2020 online for TSWRIES & TTWRIES Degree Admission Common Entrance Test 2020 for TSW/TTW Residential Degree Colleges before the last date (5th January 2020) at https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in…
Government of Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies has announced TGUGCET 2020 detailed notification and invited applications online for Under Graduate Course (UG/Degree) offered TSW/TTW Residential Degree Colleges from eligible candidates through TSWRIES & TTWRIES Undergraduate Common Entrance Test 2020-21.
The Candidate who has to study intermediate final year the eligible candidate can apply TGUGCET 2020 and the student who is qualified with 40% or more marks at Intermediate or equivalent examination are eligible to apply TSWRIES & TTWRIES Degree College Admission Selection Test 2020.
The student has failed in ther inter exams 2020, the candidate who are applied for advanced supplementary exams also can apply to TTWRDCCET and TSWRDCCET, but they will get eligibility after qualifying of intermediate education on March 2020 exams in the state of Telangana.
The Student / Parent who has an annual income of less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (in case of rural areas) Rs. 2,00,000/- (in case of urban areas) are eligible, for more and complete eligibility criteria please read the official detailed notification of TSUGCET 2020 with information bulletin.
|About Telangana TTWRIES & TSWRIES Degree Admissions Online Application 2020||Details|
|Name of the Society||TSW & TTW|
|Entrance Test for||Under Graduate Admissions / Degree Admissions|
|Availability||Up to 25th December|
|Exam Date||12th January 2020 for Level-1 & 16th February 2020 for Level-2|
|Test Centers||Located at all District Headquarter City’s of the state|
How to Apply TGUGCET 2020 for Telangana TTW & TTW UG Common Entrance Test 2020
The Telangana State Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies, Hyderabad has invited the TTW & TSW Under Graduate Common Entrance Test for Degree 1st year admissions application registration through online, and there is no offline application registration available for TS Social Welfare and TS Tribal Welfare Degree Colleges Admissions for TSWREIS and TTWREIS UG admissions 2020.
Here we have shared the complete process of Telangana Social Welfare Degree Admission Online Application 2020 registration process in a step by step, every eligible student can apply before the last date as per the following steps.
- Open the TelanganaTGUGCET admissions 2020 official website at http://www.tswreis.in/
- Select “Click here: To pay application Fee” option and pay the fee Rs.100/- with providing necessary details of the student like Aadhaar number, Name of the certificate, Date of Bith and etc
- Once successfully completed the fee payment procedure with the second option of Click here: To submit the online application
- Now enter Aadhaar Number of Student, Date of Birth (as per SSC Memo), and Contact Number, then proceed with click here to signup option
- Then complete details of the student with photograph are displayed on the screen, carefully check and submit
- After Successful submission, you will get reference ID number of your registered application with successfully submitted massage
- Then select the print option and download a soft copy of the TSUGCET 2020 registered application copy.
Save the Telangana TTW & TSW Degree Admission Entrance Test 2020 application copy for future reference.
Important Dates for Telangana TSWREIS and TTWREIS Degree Common Entrance Test TGUGCET 2020
- Online Application Registration held between 28th November to 20th December 2019
- Downloading of TSUGCET Hall Ticket 2020 available from 25th December to 12th January 2020
- The TGUGCET of Telangana Gurukul Degree Common Entrance Test 2020 scheduled on 12th January 2020 for Level-1 exam
- Date of Entrance Test at level-II 16-02-2020
- Announcement of results through the website of level 09-03-2020