AP Balayogi Gurukulam Intermediate Admission Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification & Online Application Registration for APSWR Junior Inter Admission Selection Test 2020 and APSWR IIT NEET Academics through AP BGCET Inter CET 2020, APGPCET Online Application Registration Available (APRJDC) at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/…
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWRIES) has announced the Balayogi Gurukulam Intermediate Common Entrance Test 2020 (APBGCET / APGPCET 2020) detailed notification for admissions into 1st year intermediate at 164 Balayogi Gurukulams and 3 IIT NEET Academies to the academic year of 2020.
Right now the APGPCET Detailed Notification with information bulletin is published at the official website and online application registration is started from the 2nd week of December and the submission of application service deadline is 20th January 2020, the student who has interested and eligible can register before the last date.
Here we have shared AP Gurukulam Intermediate Admission Selection Test 2020 detailed notification with online application registration process along with eligibility and age limit of the student, those interested students can follow the steps to get complete details about AP BG Inter CET 2020 or AP Gurukul Inter CET 2020.
|About AP Gurukul Inter Admission Test Online Application||Details|
|Name of the Test||APSWRIES Balayogi Gurukulam Intermediate Common Entrance Test 2020 (APGPCET 2020) APRJDC / AP BG Inter CET 2020|
|Admissions for||1st Year Intermediate & IIT NEET colleges under APSWRIES|
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh, Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWRIES)|
|Status of Online Application||Already Started, the Deadline is 20th January 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd February 2020|
|Categories||AP, APSWREIS, Gurukulam, Intermediate, Notification, Online Application|
|Official Website|| https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/ |
AP BG Gurukulam Inter CET Age Limit 2020
The student who shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020 is eligible if the students studying in APSWR Schools and Social Welfare (SW) hostels have a relaxation of 1 year.
AP BG Inter CET Eligibility 2020
The Student/Parent parent of the applicant shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as certified by MRO are eligible, every student need to produce their income certificate.
APBGCET 2020 Academics for Gurukulam
The interested student who is appeared for SSC/10th final exams in March 2020 and who shall not exceed 17 years, (18years for APSWER Students) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply APSWRIES BG Inter CET 2020, AP Balayogi Gurukulam Inter Admission Test APGPCET Online Application 2020 Registration Process
Every student who is interested and the eligible student can be registered the AP BG Inter CET 2020 without fee conducted by APSWRIES from the following simple steps using Aadhaar Number (UID) and Mobile Phone number of their parent.
- Visit JNB Nivas (School Login) Website at http://www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in (Direct link is provided below)
- Now Select the link about “Residential Schools & Hostels” Option
- Now you have seen APSWRIES conducted list of common entrance tests with available online application links
- Select Admissions for 1st year Intermediate and Online Application option link and proceed
- Now you have reached the main page of AP Balayogi Gurukulam 1st Year intermediate Admission Common Entrance Test 2020 online application registration
- In the Screen, you need to enter your Aaadhaar Details like UID Number and a working Mobile Phone Number (Student or Parent)
- Now Proceed with Send OTP option, then you will receive an OTP number, enter and proceed
- Now you have seen complete student details witch is registered at their school, now upload the latest photograph and Signature of the student scanned copy, and proceed
- Now you have seen dropdown options to select your interested Gurukulam intermediate college as yer preferred
- Everyone can choose preferred BG intermediate college and IIT college in the application stage only
- Now carefully check your entered details and proceed with submit option
That’s it you have registered successfully, and you will download your submitted application reference copy immediately, the APSWRIES will be sent an SMS your status of the application with reference ID to your provided mobile phone number.
- There is no fee collected for online application registration, every eligible student can register with free of cost
- Every student must select your interested college as per preference in the time of application registration
- The Common Entrance Test is conducted on 2nd February, if you have any queries any other details the District Coordinating Officers (DCOs) of APSWREI Society may be contacted.