CBSE Board 12th Supplementary Form 2021 Apply Online ( CBSE 12th रीयरियर फॉर्म 2021 ) for Compartment exams through Reappear Form at http://cbse.nic.in…..
The Central Board of Secondary Education has invited Class 12th of Intermediate level Supplementary examination of CBSE 12th Compartment Form 2021 to reappear examination tests, the students who has failed in Senior Secondary Education final public examination tests they can apply supplementary examinations to clear balanced subjects with applying CBSE compartment exam from 2021.
The application registration is eligible for the student who are appeared as regular and private candidate and who need to improving their performance in Additional subject and clear balanced subjects held in February/March/April 2021 and the application registration is also stared.
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|About||CBSE 12th Reappear Form 2021|
|Class||12th Class / Intermediate / HSC|
|Mode of Applictaion||Online Only|
|Category||Online Application, Supply Exams, Uncategorized|
- The CBSE is invite the application registration through online only and there is no possible to register in offline mode, and the CBSE is has No form will be accepted in offline mode.
- The CBSE 12th Compartment Online Form 2021 is available as per schedule announced by CBSE Board, and registration starting and last date is update after official announcement of result.
- Fee for Registration :The Compartmental/Supplementary or Improvement examination fee is different to regular and private candidate of All India Scheme, Delhi Scheme and Outside India Scheme, for complete fee details read detailed notification of CBSE 12th Supply or Comportment exam notification 2021.
How to Apply CBSE 12th Compartmental Form 2021 Online for CBSE Board 12th Supplementary Exams 2021.
- Visit CBSE Board Official website of http://cbse.nic.in
- Select the link about Compartment Form
- Choose your Course details like class 12th/ Sr.secondary (Arts, Science, Commerce, or Vocational)
- Choose student type like regular or private and select scheme all India Scheme, Delhi Scheme and Outside India
- Now fill the form with complete details of name, school details with present exam roll number and etc.
- Once completed proceed to pay required fee through payment gateway using debit/credit card or net banking felicity.
- Once successfully completed you will get reference copy with ID number.
Take a copy of hard copy of submitted supple exam compartment exam application form and save for future reference.
Last Date to Apply: The CBSE is announced schedule with deadline after announcement of result, based on previous year last date to complete the registration process is second week of November 2021 and deadline is extended with late fee up to end of November to the students who miss the last date.
- No Offline Application available
- Not Accepted any other applications by Offline mode
- Fee Payments will be accepted only through digital payments mode only.
- Late applications registration is not available, apply before last date
- For additional details contact to your studying school or college authority’s