Download Chhattisgarh Board Class 6, 7, 8 and 9 Latest Books 2020 Pdf for Hindi and English Medium subject wise New books to CGBTC for English, Mathematics, Hindi, Sanskrit, Science, Social Science(EVS)….
Government of Chhattisgarh, Department of School Education is provided all subject textbooks to all high school level government and private school students for class 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Hindi Medium and English Medium students based on SCERT and NCERT for the academic year of 2020.
Every year Department of School Education is published and provided subject wise books for all medium students across in the state and provided downloading service through Chhattisgarh Textbook Corporation (CGTBC) Official website, the CG board is provided latest updated syllabus books with modifying of old books in chapter wise and lesson wise in the process of education system upgrading.
|Name of the Board||Government of Chhattisgarh, Department of School Education|
|About||CG Board 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Books 2020|
|Class||6th, 7th, 8th & 9th Classes|
|Books||Hindi, English, Maths, Physics,General Science, Social Science (EVS), Sanskrit and etc..|
|Medium||English Medium & Hindi Medium|
|Category||6th to 9th, Chhattisgarh, Textbooks|
Every student can download CG Board Class 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th class books 2020 in subject wise or chapter wise for Hindi, English, Maths, General Science, Social Science (EVS), Sanskrit and other subjects from the state CGTBC portal from the simple steps.
- Visit Chhattisgarh Textbook Corporation (CGTBC) official website of https://tbc.cg.nic.in
- Select “पाठयपुस्तक” Download Option
- Now choose ” हिंदी माध्यम की पुस्तकें ” option for Hindi Medium Books or ” अंग्रेजी माध्यम की पुस्तकें” for English Medium Books
- Them you have seen a table with class wise and subject wise books list with downloading links
- Select link of subject and class to download Class 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade chapter wise with full or total books 2020.
Here we have provided direct links to download Chhattisgarh high school books 2020 for both medium SCERT and NCERT government and private school students for the academic year of 2020.