CHSE Odisha +1 & +2 Admit Card 2020 Download With Exam Center Details for Arts, Science, Commerce stream, Download Odisha 12th Admit Card 2020 for Regular, Private, Reappear External Candidate of General & Vocational Course March to April final exams 2020 Name wise and College wise…
Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha, Bhubaneswar board has announced annual final public examination schedule for both plus-1 and plus-2 level class 11th and 12th standard student for March to April annual final exams 2020 and also given a circular to all government and private authorities colleges to collect CHSE Odisha Plus-2 Admit Card 2020 printed by Bhubaneswar board for both Arts, Science, Commerce stream.
Every government and private college principals can collect those regular, private, reappear external candidate admit card or roll number slips nearest responsible regional or division office of CHSE Odisha in before 30 days of annual final public examination tests and distribute to all eligible class 11th and 12th standard Arts, Science, Commerce stream student of the board.
Right now the CHSE Odisha has announced a circular with guidelines and instructions regarding CHSE Odisha 12th Admit Card 2020 distribution to every institute working under the Bhubaneswar board, and given instructions to verify those roll number slips with student data of the college with comparing of registration details and report if any errors are found.
|Name of the Board||Council of Higher Secondary Education, Disha (CHSE ODISHA) Bhubaneswar|
|About||CHSE Odisha Plus-1 & Plus-2 Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the Class||Class 11th and 12th (+1&+2) (Arts, Science, Commerce)|
|Medium||Odia, Hindi, English, Urdu and etc,|
|Categories||Admit Card, CHSE Odisha, Class 12, Hall Ticket, Odisha,|
|Course||Vocational and Regular|
Once the process is completed every government and private college principal will issue the Original CHSE Odisha Plus-1 and Plus-2 Admit Card 2020 printed by Bhubaneswar board to all eligible Arts, Science, Commerce stream student of fresh and reappear candidate to the March annual final public examination tests 2020, and the process is starting in before 30days of final exams fully offline mode.
So every plus-1 and plus-2 level class 11th and 12th standard of general and the vocational course can collect your Odisha +1 & +2 Original Admit Card 2020 printed by higher secondary education council in before commitment of examination tests and verify student details like name of the student, studying college details, course & roll number, allotted written test exam center venue details and all.
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha has also distributed the STD-11 and STD-12 hall ticket through online in before 10 to 15days of March to April exams 2020, every regular, private, reappear external candidate can download their public exam admit card with providing simple details of the student and their previous exam roll number and he/she name of father name.
Every year the facility is provided for both candidate of that candidate who has to lose or forget their original roll number slip and who have not collected from college that student or parents also can download online with providing of student details from the following simple details, everyone can follow the steps to get CHSE Odisha 12th Admit Card 2020 Downloading process.
- Visit the Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha official website at http://www.chseodisha.nic.in/
- Now follow the latest notifications located at notifications area of the portal, and find download plus-1 and plus-2 admit card for March 2020 exams link
- The link is available between 10 to 15 days of annual final exam schedule and also activate to download streamwise, once find out the link proceed
- Now you have reached the main page of Odisha Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Download, and you have seen multiple options to download in student roll number wise and previous exam roll number wise
- Enter required details of the student like previous year hall ticket number, or present register number, Name of the student, studying college, district, and all other related details
- Now proceed with submit option the +1 or +2 Admit Card is displayed on the screen with a photograph of the student with complete details of course, and exam with allotted written test venue details
- Proceed with print option and get multiple copy’s of printout
The Class 11th and 12th standard public exam hall ticket maintain complete details of the exam with student details and details of course Arts, Science, Commerce, and student type like fresh regular, private and previous year failed candidate of external reappear candidate with allotted exam center venue details.
- Every student must to check issued admit card slip for student and exam details with exam center details if any errors found immediately report to the principal of the college
- Every regular, private, reappear external candidate also get he/she March to April final exam admit card above maintained both way’s and there are no changes
- Those government or private college Arts, Science, Commerce stream student can collect original admit card slip printed by Bhubaneswar board or download online, both are same and treated as original roll number slips issued by CHSE Odisha
- CHSE Odisha has maintained complete subject wise exam schedule with student details and studying college details at admit card slip, carefully check before attending exam center
- Read complete instructions and guidelines of exam available at the printable copy of roll number slip, in case of any questions please contact your college authorities.