Kerala 12th Exam Pattern 2022 Announced for Plus-1 & Plus-2 Question Paper Style to Arts, Science, Commerce. Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022 Pdf Download for DHSE & VHSE Kerala Plus-1 and Plus-2 Scheme of Work or New Exam Scheme 2022 for the General and Vocational course Malayalam medium and English medium Paper-1 and Paper-2 Exams at http://dhsekerala.gov.in…
Department of Higher Secondary Education (General and Vocational/ DHSE/VHSE), Kerala has announced class 11th and 12th standard of Plus-1 and Plus-2 level Scheme of work (Blueprint) to Malayalam Medium and English Medium Students to the academic year of 2022. DHSE & VHSE Kerala has announced the HSC Exam Pattern or Question Paper Style for Term-1, Term-2, and Term-3 along with Annual Final Public Examination Tests 2022.
Kerala HSC Blueprint
- Every year the Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022 (Scheme of work) Announced to know Question Paper Style for Arts, Science, and Commerce stream.
- Government and Private College students of Plus-1 & Plus-2 Can Download the Blueprint to get complete Exam Pattern.
- Class 11th (STD-XI) and class 12th (STD-XII) New scheme of Exam Announced for Paper-1, Paper-1 (Part-1, Part-2, Part-3) Examination tests of Quarterly, Half Yearly, Pre-Final and annual final examination tests to the academic year of 2022.
- Higher Secondary Education Subject Experts are Designed the Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022 for all Subjects & Languages of the Course.
Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala has published the Plus-1 & Plus-2 Blueprint as Scheme of Work for Class 11 & 12th Grade Arts, Science, Commerce Stream Students.
|Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022||DHSE & VHSE Plus-1, Plus-2 New Exam Marking Scheme 2022|
|Name of the Board||Government of Kerala, Department of Higher Secondary Education & Vocational Higher Education|
|About||DHSE & VHSE Kerala New Blueprint 2022|
|Class||Class 11th and 12th Standard (Plus-1 & Plus-2)|
|Syllabus||Arts, Science and Commerce Stream|
|Category||Blueprint, Class 11, Class 12, HSC, Kerala|
|Official Website||http://dhsekerala.gov.in and http://vhse.kerala.gov.in|
Kerala 12th Exam Pattern
- Each Subject or Language Exam is conducted for totally 100 Marks(Including Practicals).
- Every Subject devided in 3 components as per below.
- Terminal Examination (TE)
- Continuous Examination (CE)
- Practical Examination (PE)
- Who have scored 30% or More Marks are Passed, and the writtern test has 2 to 2.5 hours Duration of Time.
- Subject wide Marks Distribution Below.
|Subject||Duration (in hrs)||Total marks||Qualifying Score for TE||Overall qualifying score|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||–||100||18||30|
dhsekerala.gov.in HSC Blueprint
- Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala has published the Plus-1 & Plus-2 Blueprint as Scheme of Work at http://www.dhsekerala.gov.in.
- Both Plus-1 & Plus-2 Student of Arts, Science, Commerce Stream Can download the HSC Blueprint to Know Complete Exam Pattern.
- Section wide Question Paper Style Introdused for Part-A, Part-B, Part-C, Part-D Exam.
- Advised to Contacting Class teacher or Principal of the College to get more Information.
How to Download Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022 for Plus-1 & Plus-2
Every student who has downloaded the Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022 can Get the +1 and +2 exam-style for theory, objective, and MCQ questions. Here we have provided a downloading process for both DHSE and VHSE students for all subjects of Arts, Science, and Commerce Stream.
- Go to DHSE Kerala Official Website
Visit the official website of DHSE Kerala at http://dhsekerala.gov.in.
- Select Scheme of Work
Select the link about the Scheme of work for STD-XI for Plus-1 (Class 11th Level) or select the Scheme of work for STD-XII for Plus-2 (Class 12th Level).
- Download the Kerala HSC Blueprint 2022 Pdf
Proceed to download, now you have successfully download the blueprint for Arts, Science, and Commerce stream.
Here the Jnanabhumiap.in have provided direct download links. Every student can download to get the complete structure of Kerala HSC Examination Tests New Marking Scheme 2022 for every subject of the general and vocational course.