Madhya Pradesh Treasury (DDO) Payslip Download for MP Treasury Old and New Salary Particulars and Monthly and Annual Statement, Download MP State Employee Salary Certificate or Payslip using DDO Number, TBR, Treasury ID at https://www.mptreasury.org…
Government of Madhya Pradesh and the State Treasuries & Accounts, Department of Finance has provided the service to generate and download monthly salary slips or particulars of employee salary statement or Salary Certificate through online from MP State Treasury Portal.
Every employee of the state can download their salary slips in monthly and annual statement from the MP treasury portal using he/her Treasury ID, DDO Code, TBR Number and other details of employee, right now the government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced IFMS portal to get new salary slips from April 2018, and the old statements are download available from their Treasury portal.
Here we have provided step by step process to download MP Treasury Old Payslips with Salary Particulars before April 2018, the Madhya Pradesh State Government employee can follow the steps to download MP Treasury Old Salary Slips download with monthly and annual statements of old salary certificates.
|About MP Treasury Old Salary Certificate Download||Details|
|Name of Authorities||Madhya Pradesh and the State Treasuries & Accounts, Department of Finance|
|Services for||Madhya Pradesh State Treasury & DDO|
|Categories||Employee, IFMIS, Madhya Pradesh, PaySlip, Treasury|
- Visit Madhya Pradesh State Department of Finance, Treasuries & Accounts official website at http:///www.mptreasury.org
- Now Select “Employee Reports” option from the sidebar menu options
- Then select the “Employee Salary Reports” from the Submenu of the sidebar, in this list of options you can see additional options of DDO wise employee reports, employee personal details, Employee Retiring within 2 Year along with mode options to get monthly and annual statements
- Once proceeding with Employee Salary Reports option you have seen following screen
- Now enter your DDO Code/Employee ID/Employee Code and Select month and year of the salary statement, then proceed with submit option
- Now your salary statement will be downloaded as a Pdf file format for selected month and year.
That’s it, now you have successfully downloaded your particulars and get multiple copied of the printout and save for future reference.
*Note: The Madhya Pradesh State Treasury website will provide payslips and salary certificates before April 2018 only. the candidate who needs to get latest salary slips can download by IFMIS MP Treasury portal