AISSEE Class VI Question Paper Style 2020 with New Marking Scheme download with Sainik School 6th Exam Pattern 2020-2021 with complete details for Mathematics (Arithmetics) , English, GK, Science and Social Study……
Sainik School Society is announced new exam pattern with question paper style for class 6th admission selection test under all India sainik school entrance exam to the academic year of 2020-2021, every student who have applied to AISSEE 2020-21 can know about new exam pattern with question paper style in subject wise for class VI admission entrance test.
Right now Sainik School Society is announced new question pattern for guessing paper-1 and paper-2 new question paper to Hindi Medium, English Medium students in set wise for Mathematics (Arithmetics) , English, GK, Science and Social Study and all other subjects, here we have share complete details with new marking scheme of AISSEE 2020 follow for class 6th standard paper-1 and paper-2 entrance exam.
|About AISSEE New Exam Pattern 2019||Details|
|Authority||Sainik School Society|
|Question Paper Style||Objective Type in Paper-1 and Paper-2|
|Exam Date||February 2020|
|Categories||6th to 9th, AISSEE, Class-6, Exam Pattern, Sainik Schools|
Sainik School 6th Class Entrance Exam Pattern 2020, AISSEE Class VI Question Paper Style 2020-2021
- The AISSEE Entrance Exam 2020 is conducted with totally 300 questions for 300 marks
- The Examination test is conducted with two separate papers like Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Sainik School 6th Class Paper-1 is conducted in first half of morning session for 100 marks with 100 objective type multiple choice questions to following subjects.
- knowledge test
- The AISSEE Paper-2 exam is conducted in second half for 200 marks with 200 objective multiple choice questions as per following.
- Language Ability Test (100 Marks)
- Intelligence Test (100 Marks)
- The Paper-1 examination has totally two hours of time duration between 9 am to 11 am, and Paper-2 exams are conducted with time pried of 50 minutes between 12 pm to 12:50 pm in same day of schedule.
Sainik School 6th Class Admission Test New Marking Scheme 2020-2021
The Sainik School Society is announced new marking scheme for class 6th standard admission entrance selection test in subject wise, here we have providing complete AISSEE Class VI Marking Scheme 2020 from the following table with subject wise marks along number of questions announced by AISSEE officially.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
We have advised to every applicant can visit official website of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam and practice all past years old exam question papers with study material to get complete details about exam pattern and new marking scheme.