Sainik School Exam Pattern 2022 for 6th Class Admissions through AISSEE Class VI Question Paper Style 2022 with New Marking Scheme download with Sainik School 6th Exam Pattern 2022 with complete details for Mathematics (Arithmetic), English, GK, Science, and Social Study…
Sainik School Society and the National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced a new exam pattern with question paper style for class 6th admission selection test under all India Sainik school entrance exam to the academic year of 2022, every student who has applied to NTA AISSEE 2022 can know about new exam pattern with question paper style in subject wise for class VI admission entrance test.
Right now Sainik School Society has announced a new question pattern for guessing paper-1 and paper-2 new question paper to Hindi Medium, English Medium students in set wise for Mathematics (Arithmetics), English, GK, Science, and Social Study and all other subjects, here we have share complete details with the new marking scheme of NTA AISSEE 2022 follow for class 6th standard paper-1 and paper-2 entrance exam.
|NTA AISSEE Question Paper Style 2022||Sainik School Question Pattern 2022 New Marking Scheme|
|Authority||Sainik School Society|
|Question Paper Style||Objective Type in Paper-1 and Paper-2|
|Exam Date||February 2022 (Expected)|
|Categories||6th to 9th, AISSEE, Class-6, Exam Pattern, Sainik Schools|
Sainik School 6th Class Entrance Exam Pattern 2022, NTA AISSEE 6th Class Question Paper Style 2022
- The AISSEE Entrance Exam 2022 is conducted with totally 300 questions for 300 marks
- The Examination test is conducted with two separate papers like Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Sainik School 6th Class Paper-1 is conducted in first half of morning session for 100 marks with 100 objective type multiple choice questions to following subjects.
- knowledge test
- The AISSEE Paper-2 exam is conducted in second half for 200 marks with 200 objective multiple choice questions as per following.
- Language Ability Test (100 Marks)
- Intelligence Test (100 Marks)
- The Paper-1 examination has totally two hours of time duration between 9 am to 11 am, and Paper-2 exams are conducted with time pried of 50 minutes between 12 pm to 12:50 pm in same day of schedule.
NTA Sainik School 6th Class Admission Test New Marking Scheme 2022
The Sainik School Society is announced new marking scheme for class 6th standard admission entrance selection test in subject wise, here we have providing complete AISSEE Class VI Marking Scheme 2022 from the following table with subject wise marks along number of questions announced by AISSEE officially.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
We have advised to every applicant can visit official website of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam and practice all past years old exam question papers with study material to get complete details about exam pattern and new marking scheme.