Telangana Gurukula Vidyalaya 5th Exam Pattern 2020 ( తెలంగాణ గురుకులం 5 వ ప్రశ్నపత్రం శైలి ) for TGCET New Question Paper Style for TS Gurukul CET Pattern 2020 for Telugu Medium and English Medium students…..
Government of Telangana and the state social welfare society is announced the TGCET Exam Pattern 2020 with new question paper style for the state Gurukulam school admission common entrance test to both of Telugu Medium and English Medium students for the academic year of 2020.
Every year the Telangana Gurukul [V-TG] CET is conducted to admission in to TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS Society school admission selection test, and this year also conducted the examination test on 7th April at all selected examination test center located in district headquarter city’s.
|About TS Gurukulam 5th Question Paper Style 2020||Details|
|Name of the Society||TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS|
|Standard or Grade||4th to 5th Class Admission’s|
|Exam Style||100 Objective type Choice Questions|
|Exam Date||7th April 2020|
Right now the examination pattern with question paper style is announced in subject wise through official notification, and we have also share the TGCET Question Paper Style 2020 with new exam pattern here to get better idea about question pattern.
Telangana Gurukulam Exam Pattern 2020 Subject wise
- The Examination test is conducted with OMR based multiple choice objective type questions
- The TGCET 2020 is conducted based on class 4th standard syllabus books as pet SCERT Telangana textbooks
- The Question Paper is designed with 100 questions for 100 marks
- Each question will give single mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answers
- Who have scored highest marks they will select class 5th Gurukala Vidyalaya admission based on TS Govt norms
- The Exam question paper is designed with following subjects from class IV syllabus books
- Mental Ability
- The student will have two hours of time duration to complete answers for those 100 questions
- We have provided subject wise exam pattern with marking scheme from the following table.
|PART||Question From and To||Subject||Marks|
|PART-A||1 to 25||Telugu/Urdu||25 Marks|
|PART-B||26 to 50||English||25 Marks|
|PART-C||51 to 75||Mathematics||25 Marks|
|PART-D||76 to 100||Environmental Science||25 Marks|
|ALL PARTS||100 Questions||All Subjects||Total Marks 100|
For any queries please visit official website of TGCET 2020 or Contact to your school teacher to get additional details.