Telangana Gurukula Vidyalaya 5th Class Exam Pattern 2021 for TGCET New Question Paper Style for TS Gurukul VTG CET Pattern 2021 for Telugu Medium and English Medium students OMR Model…
Government of Telangana and the state Social welfare Society is announced the TGCET Exam Pattern 2021 with a new question paper style for the state Gurukulam school class 5th admission common entrance test 2021 to both of Telugu Medium and English Medium students for the academic year of 2021.
Every year the Telangana Gurukul [V-TG] CET is conducted to admission into TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS Society Schools across the state, and the Gurukulam 5th Class admission selection test is conducted the examination test on 1st week of April at all selected examination test center located in district headquarter cities.
|About TS Gurukulam 5th Question Paper Style 2021 New Exam Pattern||Details|
|Name of the Society||TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS|
|Standard or Grade||4th to 5th Class Admission’s|
|Exam Style||100 Objective type Choice Questions|
|Exam Date||1st Week of April 2021 Onwards|
Right now the examination pattern with question paper style is announced in subject wise through official notification, and we have also shared the TGCET Question Paper Style 2021 with the new exam pattern here to get a better idea about the question pattern.
Telangana Gurukulam Exam Pattern 2021 Subject wise
- The TS VTG CET Examination test is conducted with OMR based multiple choice objective type questions
- The TGCET 2021 is conducted based on class 4th standard syllabus books as pet SCERT Telangana textbooks for both Telugu medium and English medium students
- The Question Paper is designed with 100 questions for 100 marks
- Each question will give a single mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answers
- Who have scored highest marks they will select class 5th Gurukala Vidyalaya admission based on TS Govt norms
- The Exam question paper is designed with the following subjects from class IV syllabus books in various parts in subject wise for the listed subjects.
- Mental Ability
- The student will have two hours of time duration to complete answers for those 100 questions
- We have provided a subject wise exam pattern with the new marking scheme from the following table.
|PART||Question From and To||Subject||Marks|
|PART-A||1 to 25||Telugu/Urdu||25 Marks|
|PART-B||26 to 50||English||25 Marks|
|PART-C||51 to 75||Mathematics||25 Marks|
|PART-D||76 to 100||Environmental Science||25 Marks|
|ALL PARTS||100 Questions||All Subjects||Total Marks 100|
For a Better idea, everyone can download and check the model OMR Sheet to get the subject wise exam question paper style for Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Common Entrance Test 2021.
For any queries please visit the official website of TGCET 2021 or Contact your school teacher to get additional details.
- What is the Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Common Entrance Test Exam Style 2021?
The TGCET 2021 examination test is also conducted based on the OMR sheet bubbling with using a black ink pen, for more ideas download the model OMR sheet.
- How many questions do we need to face in VTG CET exam for the 5th Class admission selection test 2021?
Every year the Gurukulam Common Entrance Test is conducted with 100 objective types of Questions for 100 Marks, and this year also conducted the same, who have attempted all questions with most of the correct answers they will get a better score.
- Witch Subjects are facing key roll in the Gurukulam Common Entrance Test 2021?
Please Mind, every subject is very important and every correct answer give you good rank to get admission easily, so practice all subjects carefully to get 5th class admission through VTG CET 2021
- What is the Syllabus for this admission test and with Books we need to Study?
Every student can study and practice their class 4th standard syllabus books and practice all study material of their primary school class IV as per their class teachers provided.
- The English medium and Telugu Medium Question Pattern are the Same?
Yes, the Question paper style and question pattern or Exam pattern is the same, and the student can choose their question paper their own medium, for example, Telugu medium student choose question paper in Telugu, and those English medium students will get English Question Paper, but there are no changes in the question paper style.