TS Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2022 by Telangana Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2022 is announced at https://tspolycet.nic.in/Default̨.aspx……
Department of Technical Education, Telangana is successfully completed web counselling certificate verification with web option entry as per schedule, now they have going to announce TS Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2022 for phase-1 provisional seat allotments to the academic year of 2022.
The Candidate who have successfully submitted their web options can download their seat allotment order for phase-1, phase-2 and phase-3 allotment results, according to the reports the Telangana Polycet Provisional allotment order 2022 is announced on 27th May 2022 through online for phase-1 students.
TS Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2022 for Phase-1, Phase-2 and Phase-3
|Telangana Polycet Allotment Results 2022||TS Polycet Seat Allotment Order 2022|
|Name of the Board||Department of Technical Education, Telangana|
|Exam Name||TS POLYCET|
|Phases||Phase-1, Phase-2 and Phase-3|
|Category||Polycet, Result, Seat Allotment, Telangana|
The State Board of Technical Education (SBTET) Telangana has announced a provisional allotment of seats to all eligible students, those students who have successfully completed their counseling certificate verification and web option submission can download he/she TS Polycet Provisional Seat Allotment order 2022 online from the following steps suggested by Jnanabhumiap.in.
- Visit Telangana State Polycet 2022 official website of https://tspolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Login with suing Login ID, Hall Ticket No, Password and Date of Birth using candidate login option
- Now you have seen your allotment order link as ” Download Provisional Allotment Letter” option
- Proceed with the link to download your Telangana Polytechnic seat allotment order copy with bank challahan copy.
Now you have successfully downloaded your TS Polycet Seat Allotment order 2022 along bank challan copy, take multiple copy’s of printout and use to report at allotted college or institute.
- The Allotment result is announced in May 2022 through online
- All the students who have successfully submitted he/she web options can get an SMS alert with complete details of sear allotment
- After then login with using candidate details and download the admission seat allotment letter
- Download Bank challan copy and pay the tuition fee before the last date
- Report to allotted college or university before June 2022 with supporting documents and certificates along with allotment letter to the allotted institute.
- in case any student is not interested to join in allotted college the boy’s and girl’s students can attend for phase-2 or phase-3 counseling.
- Provisional Seat allotment result announced on ———-
- Payment of Tuition Fee and Self reporting through the website in the month of May 2020
- Last date for reporting at the allotted college on or before June 2022
- The academic class will start in June 2022
- Phase-1 and Phase-2 Counselling date announcement in the first week of June