AP Junior Intermediate Corporate Admission Online Application 2020 Registration Process ( AP ఇంటర్ కార్పొరేట్ అడ్మిషన్ ఆన్లైన్ అప్లికేషన్ 2020 ), Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate Admission Online Application 2020 at http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in….
Government of Andhra Pradesh is invited online applications for junior Inter Admissions 2020 from eligible students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States to get admission in to Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, NRI, Bhashyam and etc,
Every eligible SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and minority student can apply before last date through online from Jnanabhumi Portal and any Meeseva or AP Online Center of the state.
- Number of Available Seats : 5500
|Name of the Board||Government of Andhra Pradesh and Department of Social Welfare|
|About||Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate Admission Online Application 2020|
|Eligibility||SC, ST & OBC Candidates with 7.0 GPA|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||May (Expected)|
|Category||AP, Jnanabhumi, Scholarship|
- AP Inter Corporate College Admission Online Application Start from 18th May 2020
- Last Date for Online Application Registrations 30th May 2020
- Eligible Corporate Colleges list displayed on 28th May 2020
- Selection List announced on 7th June 2020
Required Certificates and Documents to Apply Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate Admissions 2020
Every eligible and Interested student must carry bellow listed certificates and documents to submit requearied details and upload of scanned copy in the time of application registration.
- Latest Income Certificate issued by MeeSeeva
- Caste Certificate or Nativity Certificate issued by MeeSeeva
- A Latest Photograph of Candidate
- AP SSC / 10th Hall Ticket Number
- Physically Handicapped Certificate for Disabled student (if applicable)
- Mobile No. and Email ID Correctly for Communication
- AP SSC /10th Mark sheet Printout Copy with Grade Points 7 and above
- Aadhaar Number UID is Mandatory
- Ration Card Details
How to Apply Jnanabhumi AP Junior Inter Corporate Admission 2020 Online
Eligible student can follow the steps to apply for AP Jr Inter Corporate admissions 2020
- Visit Jnanabhumi AP official website of http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Select the link about AP/TS Corporate Admissions 2020 option and proceed
- Now enter SSC / Class 10th Details of Student like hall ticket number, type of pass like regular or supple and enter DOB
- In next step enter student details and other details like studying school, aadhaar, ration card, permanent address and etc
- Now upload required certificate and documents scanned copy’s like income, cast certificates
- Now choose your interested corporate college details
- Now carefully verify the details and submit
Now you have successfully registered, download and take a copy of printout for submitted application reference ID, and those details will be sent to applicant mobile phone and email ID with complete details.
How to Apply Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate College Admissions through Meeseva
All the Meeseva canters and Common Service Centers are provide the service across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States, interested and eligible student can visit nearest Meeseva Center and apply with paying service charge only in before last date.