AP Junior Inter Corporate College Admission Notification 2019-20 announced for Free inter admissions through Jnanabhumi AP Corporate College Admissions 2019-20 Online Application Available at http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in…..
Government of Andhra Pradesh and Department of Social Welfare is announced schedule for AP Inter Corporate College Admissions 2019-2020 and the eligible students can apply at Jnanabhumi portal before last date, interested and eligible students can apply to get admission in the state corporate colleges like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, NRI, Bhashyam and etc.
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State students also can apply under the scheme before last date of 30th May 2019, and Selection list will be announced on 7th June 2019.
|Name of the Board||Government of Andhra Pradesh and Department of Social Welfare|
|About||Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate College Admission 2019|
|Eligibility||SC, ST & OBC Candidates with 7.0 GPA|
|Application Starting Date||After AP SSC Results|
|Notification Release Date||May|
|Category||AP, Info, Jnanabhumi, Scholarship|
- The SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and minority categories rural and urban area class 10th / SSC students who have passed with GPA 7.0 and above in March 2019 final exams are eligible to apply to the AP Jr Inter Corporate Admissions 2019-2020.
- Those rural and urban area students who have completed their high school education at Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
- The Eligible student who have studying their class 10th at any government residential school and Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya are also eligible to apply under the Scheme.
- The SC, ST students who’s family income not exceed 2 lakh, and the OBC, Minority Categories students who’s family income not exceed 1 lakh are eligible.
Benefits for Every Selected Student
Every student who have selected under the scheme those boy’s and girls can get Rs.35,000/- for tuition and hostel fee, and Rs.3000/- pocket money per annul.
Number of Seats Available under Jnanabhumi AP Corporate Junior Inter Admissions 2019-2020
There are 5500 seats are available under the scheme, follow the list of seats in social welfare department wise availability of seats.
|Name of the Department||Allotted Seats|
Schedule for Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate College Admissions 2019-2020
- According to the reports the AP Junior Inter Corporate Admission Online Application Registration Service Available from 18th May 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission is 30th May 2019
- Selected Candidate list of Result is announced on 7th June 2019
- Admissions or Joining of Allotted Colleges is completed in before 15th June 2019