AP Junior Inter Corporate College Admission Notification 2020 announced for Free inter admissions through Jnanabhumi AP Corporate College Admissions 2020 Online Application Available at http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in…..
The government of Andhra Pradesh and the Department of Social Welfare has announced the schedule for AP Inter Corporate College Admissions 2020 and the eligible students can apply at the Jnanabhumi portal before the last date, interested and eligible students can apply to get admission in the state corporate colleges like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, NRI, Bhashyam and etc.
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State students also can apply under the scheme before the last date of
September 2020, and the Selection list will be announced in October 2020 respectively.
|AP Inter Corporate College Admission Notification 2020||Details|
|Name of the Board||Government of Andhra Pradesh and Department of Social Welfare|
|Eligibility||SC, ST & OBC Candidates with 7.0 GPA|
|Application Starting Date||Not Announced|
|Category||AP, Info, Jnanabhumi, Scholarship|
- The SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled, and minority categories rural and urban area class 10th / SSC students who have passed with GPA 7.0 and above in March 2020 final exams are eligible to apply to the AP Jr Inter Corporate Admissions 2020
- Those rural and urban area students who have completed their high school education at Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools, and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad, and Aided Schools are eligible.
- The Eligible student who have to study their class 10th at any government residential school and Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya are also eligible to apply under the Scheme.
- The SC, ST students whose family income not exceed 2 lakh, and the OBC, Minority Categories students who’s family income not exceed 1 lakh are eligible.
Benefits for Every Selected Student
Every student who have selected under the scheme those boy’s and girls can get Rs.35,000/- for tuition and hostel fee, and Rs.3000/- pocket money per annul.
Number of Seats Available under Jnanabhumi AP Corporate Junior Inter Admissions 2020
There are 5500 seats are available under the scheme, follow the list of seats in social welfare department wise availability of seats.
|Name of the Department||Allotted Seats|
Schedule for Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate College Admissions 2020
- According to the reports the AP Junior Inter Corporate Admission Online Application Registration Service Available from ————–
- Last Date of Online Application Submission is ———
- Selected Candidate list of Result is announced on —————-
- Admissions or Joining of Allotted Colleges is completed in before ————–
- Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate College Admission 2021 Notification
- Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate Admission Selection List 2021 (*Available)
- Jnanabhumi AP Inter Corporate Admission Online Application 2021 Registration