SEBA Rechecking Form for Assam 10th Result Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer Scripts Form 2022 Online Registration for SEBA HSLC Result Reverification 2022 or Recounting or Retotalling Form Registration to the Final Exam Scanned copy of Marks & Answer Sheet Xerox copy Pdf Download at https://sebaservices.in…
SEBA Rechecking Form
Department of School Education and Board of Secondary Education, Assam is announced the state class 10th result rechecking and photocopy of answer scripts Pdf download application form 2022 for all General and Vocational course students of High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) regular, private, and reappear external students.
Those students who are participated in March annual final public exams and the student who is not satisfied with their score in the annual exams can apply to Re-verification or Recounting or Rechecking of their answer sheet with downloading of answer sheet Xerox copy through SEBA 10th Result Retotaling Form 2022 online.
SEBA Retotaling Form 2022
- Directorate of Government Exams, Gouhathi is providing the facility to apply SEBA e-Verification Online From 2022.
- Every student who has interested to apply for HSLC/AHM Answer Sheet Reverification can apply for single and multiple subjects.
- By paying responsible Fee for obtaining Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer script OMR Scheet.
- By filing SEBA 10th Result Rechecking and Photocopy e-Service Application Form 2022 everyone can get a Scanned copy of the Answer Scripts.
- Assam HS Result Retotalling form available as per schedule online on https://sebaservices.in.
- Regular, private, and reappear candidates can apply for one or more subject reverification.
|About||Assam Class 10th / HSLC & AHM Result Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer Scripts Form 2022|
|Name of the Board||Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA)|
|Class||10th Class / HSLC & AHM|
|Status||Available after the announcement of March final exam result|
|Type of Application||Online Mode for Rechecking Form & Photocopy of Answer Scripts Form|
|Category||Assam, Class 10, HSLC, Result, Revaluation, SEBA|
|Fee for Registration||Only Rechecking for each Subject can pay Rs. 350/-|
Both of Rechecking and Photocopy of Answer Script Scenned Xerox copy is Rs. 550/-
|Official Website||https://sebaonline.org and https://sebaservices.in|
Fee for SEBA HSLC Result Rechecking and Photocopy e-Service Online Application 2022 Registration
- SEBA has provided the facility to all government and private school students as per the following fee structure.
- The Student who has interested to apply for only Rechecking can pay Rs. 350/- per each subject respectively
- The Student who has interested apply for Rechecking and Photocopy of Answer Script Scenned Xerox copy is Rs. 550/- per each subject respectively
- The STD-10 of HSLC/AHM students who have interested to apply for more subjects can pay above the same fee for each subject and there are no discounts for multiple subject rechecking applications.
How to Apply SEBA Result Recheck Form 2022 for Assam HSLC Result Rechecking and Photocopy of Scanned copy of Marks Sheet 2022 Application Process
The Secondary Education Board of Assam has provided the service through SEBA Online Services Portal. Every class 10th student interested in applying for HSLC Result Rechecking 2022 can follow the steps to apply re-verification or re-totalling Answer Scripts online.
- Visit the SEBA Services Portal
Visit the Secondary Education Board of Assam Online Services Portal at https://sebaservices.in
- Choose Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer Scripts
Go to the Main menu of the portal and Select the link about “Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer Scripts” option and proceed. Now you have redirected to the main page of recounting application from
- Enter Assam HSLC Admit Card 2022 Details
Provide your HSLC/AHM Admit Card Roll Number to proceed.
- Select the Service
Now select the service options of Rechecking with Photocopy or only Rechecking, or Select the subjects for which you want to Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer script which is you want to apply.
- Document Upload
Upload the scanned copy of your Marks Sheet in .jpeg,.jpg or .png format and file size should be within 2MB ( Printable copy of SEBA 10th Result 2022 Mark Sheet.
- Enter Contact details of student or parent
Provide your contact details in the space provided. Now Carefully check all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates). In case of any mistakes or errors on the provided details your application is rejected and the fee payment is not refundable
- Proceed to Pay the Fee
Proceed to make payment by clicking the “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button. Now enter the necessary details of the student or parent on the SEBA online payment page. Proceed with the “Pay Now” button to pay the supported fee online using Debit Card/Credit Card, Interment Banking, Online Wallets or UPI payment service.
- ARN is Generated
Once you have to make a successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) on the screen and the details also sent to your mobile number.
- Save the ARN and Download Invoice
You can also download your invoice for the payment. (Keep it safe for future references). You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application on the SEBA Online Services website.
Now you have successfully applied for SEBA HSLC/AHM Result Recounting 2022 for re-totaling or Rechecking & Photocopy of the Answer script. Save the reference ID number and save for future reference.
Who are Eligible to Apply for Assam HSLC Retotaling Application 2022 for 10th Result Rechecking & Photocopy of the Answer script?
Every Regular, Private, Reappear External Backlog Student can apply single or more subjects for Rechecking & Photocopy of the Answer script.
What is the Fee to Apply Assam 0th Result Rechecking & Photocopy of the Answer script?
SEBA is charged with each subject separately, those students who have interested to apply single or multiple subjects need to pay each subject separately
What is the Official Website to Apply Assam HSLC Result Recheck Form 2022
Department of Education has invited the Result Rechecking and Photocopy of Scanned copy of Marks Sheet application online through https://sebaservices.in
- For more and additional information please contact your school headmaster or teaching staff
SEBA HSLC/AHM Rechecking Application – Here