Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Class Admission Online Application 2022 Registration for TG Gurukul V-TG CET Online Application 2022 for TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools (TGCET ఆన్లైన్ అప్లికేషన్ 2022) 5th Class Admission Common Entrance Test Application Registration 2022 at http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in…
Government of Telangana, Department of Social Welfare has announced TG VTG CET 2022 Notification for Gurukula Vidyalaya 5th Class Admission Selection Test (TG గురుకుల V-TG CET 5 వ తరగతి అడ్మిషన్ ఆన్లైన్ అప్లికేషన్ 2022) for the state TRIES SC, ST & BC Social Welfare Societies (TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS) 21st Century Gurukula Vidyalaya Schools under KG to PG Mission through TGCET or Telangana VTG CET 2022.
The SC, ST & BC Categories students who have going to complete their class 4th Standard can apply to get Gurukula Vidyalaya 5th Class Admission Common Entrance Test 2022 (తెలంగాణ గురుకులం 5 వ తరగతి తరగతి అడ్మిషన్ ఆన్లైన్ అప్లికేషన్ 2022) to get a better education at the state 496 residential schools working under TRIES, and the Telangana VTG CET Online application registration process will start from 3rd Week of February to 2nd Week of March 2022 through the official website of TGCET 2022.
TGCET or Telangana VTG CET Fee for Online Application Submission 2022
Every boy and girl student who is going to complete their Class IV can register with paying registration charges of Rs.100/- through Billdesk payment gateway with using Debit/Credit or Netbanking and there is no chance to pay offline through any Callahan forms or bank payment slips.
Eligibility Ctearirea to Apply Telangana V-TG CET 2022
- The Boy’s and Girl’s students who have completed their 4th Class at all Rural and Urban area’s Govt/Govt Aided/Government Recognized schools (TGCET లేదా తెలంగాణ VTG CET ఫీజు ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు సమర్పణ 2022 కోసం) studying in the 2019-2022 academic year are eligible to apply.
- The Student who are living or studying in urban areas and their families who should have an annual income below 2lacks are eligible.
- The Student and their families who are living or studying in rural areas school should have 1.5 lakh annual income are eligible
- The student who has continued their primary education at private schools are not eligible to apply.
Telangana Gurukul CET 5th Class Admission Online Application 2022 Registration Process.
The School Education Department and Social Welfare Societies are simplified the application process to register in an easy way, every student or their parent can apply to TG VTG CET 2022 from the following simple steps shared by Jnanabhumiap.in.
- Open Telangana Gurukul CET Official website at https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Select the link about Fee Payment and Proceed, then follow the steps
- Select your present studying class like Class IV
- Select your Studying District Name
- Now Enter Student Full Name and Surname
- Select your responsible community ex: SC, ST or BC
- Enter Date of Birth of Student (DOB)
- Enter a Working Mobile Phone number of Parent
- Select your state belongs to Telangana is Yes
- Select your annual income status also Yes
- Select Gender of the student like male or female
- Now you have seen payable fee details with payment gateway details
- Enter the Security Verification Code displayed on the Screen
- Proceed and pay the fee with using any bank debit/credit card or net banking
- After Successful payment save the receipt of fee payment with reference ID along with Transaction Reference Number, the details also sent through an SMS to your submitted mobile phone number
- After 15 to 30 of fee payment, you can re-login to the TGCET portal and select and proceed with submit application link
- Enter the credentials and login through the link (you have got through SMS to the registered mobile phone number)
- Now you have student details witch is you have provided, carefully check and upload a passport size photograph of student and signature as per recommended size.
- Now Select your preferred Gurukul Vidyalaya School from the dropdown as Preference 1 & 2 & 3…12
- Carefully check the details and proceed with submit option
That’s it now you have successfully registered for TGCET 2022 for Telangana State Gurukulam 5th Class Admission Selection Test, Download the soft copy of the submitted application in Pdf file format, and make multiple copies of the printout and save for future reference.
- Who are Eligible to Apply to TGCET Online Application 2022?
Every student who has to wish to continue their elementary education (primary school) Class 4th standard at all rural and urban area government schools and whose families have an annual income less than 1.5 lack can apply for Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Admission Common Entrance Test 2022.
- Where we can submit my application for Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Admissions 2022?
Every Eligible student of the state can register trough online from TGCET 2022 official website only, and there is no possibility to apply offline mode and there is no available at Meeseva or TS Online service Centers.
- What is the Fee for SC, ST, OBC Students to apply for TGCET Online Application 2022? and there are any changes?
Every SC, ST, BC student everyone can pay the TGCET 2022 application registration fee of Rs100/- through only, and there are no changes based on categories, and the fee is also payable through online mode at the payment gateway of TS Gurukul CET 2022.
- I Need to Save the Submitted Application of TGCET Online Application 2022 Copy and What is the Use?
Everyone needs to Save the Submitted application reference ID number with the completed application printout for future reference like downloading of hall ticket, checking of result, clime of allotted school admission and etc
- What is the last date to apply for Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Admissions 2021-22?
The Application Registration service is available between the 3rd week of February to 2nd week of March through online mode at TG VTG CET 2022 official website at https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/
For more and Complete Details Visit – https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/