TS SSC Exam Pattern 2023 Pdf Announced through Telangana 10th Blueprint 2023 for Telangana SSC New Exam Pattern or Question Paper Style 2023 for Theory, Objective, MCQ, Bit Paper New Scheme for Telugu medium, English medium Student online at https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in…
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana (Known as SSC Board Telangana) has announced a New Exam scheme or New Exam Pattern (Question Paper Style) through TS 10th Blueprint 2023 to the state Class 10th / SSC /OSSC General and Vocational course Telugu medium, English medium students to the academic year of 2023.
TS SSC Exam Pattern
- Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad (BSE Telangana) has announced the TS SSC Exam Pattern 2023.
- TS SSC Blueprint 2023 Announced in subject wise with a new exam pattern for All Languages & Subjects of the Course.
- Every year subject experts of BSETS has designed the blueprint and announced it for both medium students.
- This year also designed and announced for both SSC / OSSC general and vocational course student.
- There are 11 Question Papers are designed from 6 Subjscts of the Course.
- Previouslt the 11 Question Papers are merged for 6 Question Papers.
- Telangana SSC Question Paper 2023 Designed for 100 marks.
- Out of these 100 marks, summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- TS SSC minimum passing marks for each paper is 35 marks
Telangana 10th Blueprint 2023
- Every year the Telangana state education department has updated the Question Paper Style.
- This year also designed Exam Pattern for Telugu medium, English medium, Urdu medium Students.
- Subject wise new exam pattern announced through Telangana 10th Blueprint 2023.
- Each Exam Designed for Paper-1 and Paper-2 exam Part-A, Part-B, Part-C, and Part-D Sections.
|Telangana 10th Blueprint 2023||TS SSC Exam Pattern 2023|
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Government Examinations, Hyderabad (BSE Telangana)|
|About||Telangana 10th Blueprint 2023 (TS SSC Question Paper Style 2023)|
|Name of the Class||Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Class 10th Standard|
|Medium||Telugu, English, Urdu and etc,|
|Categories||Blueprint, Class 10, SSC, Telangana|
|Medium||Telugu Medium (TM). English Medium (EM), Urdu Medium (UM)|
|Course||Vocational and Regular|
bse.telangana.gov.in Exam Pattern & Question Paper Style
- Those students everyone can download TS 10th Blueprint 2023 to get complete knowledge about Telangana 10th/SSC New Exam Style 2023.
- Subject wise Exam Pattern or Question Paper style announced for Telugu, Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, Physical Science, Biology, Social Studies, Environmental Sciences (EVS) and other subjects.
- Theory, Objective Type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ), and Bit paper for paper-1 and paper-2 exams 2023.
- The Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad (BSETS) has published the TS SSC Blueprint 2023 at their official website at bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Every student can download those latest blueprints and study to get new exam question paper style for SA, FA, Term-1, Term-2, Term-3, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Pre-final and Annual final Public examinations 2023.
How to Download TS SSC Blueprint 2023 for TS SSC Exam Pattern
The Jnanabhumiap.in suggested following the steps to download TS 10th/SSC Blueprint 2023 for Telangana SSC Exam Pattern 2023 from the BSE Telangana portal for EM, TM, UM…
- Visit the Official Website of BSE Telangana
Visit the Board of Telangana Secondary Education (TS SSC Board) official website at https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in or http://bsetelangana.org.
- Search for New Scheme of Exam
Once you have reached the BSETS homepage search for the SSC/OSSC New Scheme of Exam 2023 (Question Paper Style) link. You will get the link from the listed notifications and press notes area.
Select the link and proceed to download for TM, EM, UM all subject blueprints in a single Pdf file.
- Now the BSE TS Blueprint 2023 is successfully downloaded to each and every subject.
- Open the Pdf file and get the new exam scheme or question paper style of Telangana SSC Board.
- Every year Directorate of School Examination (DSE) has published the 10th class Subject wise blueprint for SA, FA, Term-1, Term-2, Term-3, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Pre-final and Annual final Public examinations and this year also announced same.
TS SSC Marks Distribution
- All Examination Tests are Conducted for 600 marks (100 marks for each subject) 480 marks for board exams and 120 for internals.
- No change in the marks pattern of composite courses and vocational courses.
- Non-language Papers would have a maximum of 50 marks, with 40 marks allocated in the theory exam and the remaining 10 marks awarded as internal assessment.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks of the Exam||Theory||Internal Assessment|
|First Language (Hindi/Urdu/Telugu)||100||80||20|
|Second Language (Hindi/Telugu)||100||80||20|
|Third Language (English)||100||80||20|
|Mathematics (Paper 1)||50||40||10|
|Mathematics (Paper 2)||50||40||10|
|Geography and Economics||50||40||10|
|History and Civics||50||40||10|